Afc Chat Awards 2012

Theres just the small detail of her no being a newcomer in 2012.

Quite agree, that's how the votes were cast though. Didn't some gay band win best newcomer two years running at one of those fanny awards shows? Or best newcomer on their second album?

I guess it makes voting for the thickest posters in the "Alternatives" a bit easier though, just select one of those 12 ;)

12 against Chutney's 6 and Jigot's 5. :poster_oops:

Theres just the small detail of her no being a newcomer in 2012.

That's bang on the money there Byen, perhaps a most astute poster award in the alternative thread could be considered?

Quite agree, that's how the votes were cast though. Didn't some gay band win best newcomer two years running at one of those fanny awards shows? Or best newcomer on their second album?

I guess it makes voting for the thickest posters in the "Alternatives" a bit easier though, just select one of those 12 ;)

What Mickey Mouse stupid awards give best newcomer two years on the bounce? These are serious awards that take matters seriously.

Oh and there was a further vote for Jigot which made it a tie at six each.

That's bang on the money there Byen, perhaps a most astute poster award in the alternative thread could be considered?

What Mickey Mouse stupid awards give best newcomer two years on the bounce? These are serious awards that take matters seriously.

Oh and there was a further vote for Jigot which made it a tie at six each.

Dinna ken monkey, but I imagine they dinna count votes made after the deadline! :sheepdance:

• Downvote 1

Best Poster and retaining his title is Kelt

Usually I try not to participate in these popularity contest type threads, but this 'Best Poster' thing comes hard on the heels of my receiving a trophy that declared me '#1 Dad' from my loon at Christmas. There must be literally billions of dads in the world, including a good few on here, and it turns out I'm a better dad than any of you... and I have the trophy sitting on my desk to back up that claim.

I've also recently been recognised by the medical profession... my doctor, in fact... as most likely the most raucous lover ever to grace a vagina... as demonstrated by my bloody jisms just last week. Your balls don't start bleeding internally from your run of the mill lovemaking, and to be told to tone down the power of your piledrives by a medical professional, well, that speaks for itself. I didn't tell him that I roar like a wounded bear while I'm pounding the wife, but I'm more or less certain he'd have just given me a thumbs up on that one.

It's long been my suspicion that I could probably drink any ten of you cunts under the table inna, and these recent accolades more or less confirm these suspicions.

So fuck you.

%231Dad%20Trophy.jpg

Usually I try not to participate in these popularity contest type threads, but this 'Best Poster' thing comes hard on the heels of my receiving a trophy that declared me '#1 Dad' from my loon at Christmas. There must be literally billions of dads in the world, including a good few on here, and it turns out I'm a better dad than any of you... and I have the trophy sitting on my desk to back up that claim.

So fuck you.

%231Dad%20Trophy.jpg

No fuck you. :trophy:

Highest opinion of themselves as a father whilst spending large amounts of time in North Africa.

:laughing: I've got the award to prove it.

stock-photo--world-s-best-dad-badge-suitable-for-father-s-day-and-birthdays-13087012.jpg

I've also recently been recognised by the medical profession... my doctor, in fact... as most likely the most raucous lover ever to grace a vagina... as demonstrated by my bloody jisms just last week. Your balls don't start bleeding internally from your run of the mill lovemaking, and to be told to tone down the power of your piledrives by a medical professional, well, that speaks for itself. I didn't tell him that I roar like a wounded bear while I'm pounding the wife, but I'm more or less certain he'd have just given me a thumbs up on that one.

It's long been my suspicion that I could probably drink any ten of you cunts under the table inna, and these recent accolades more or less confirm these suspicions.

So fuck you.

your graciousness underlines your winning of the all round 'good guy' :rolleyes: of the board award . i salute you...even though i voted you as most random poster and yet i somehow feel vindicated by the above.

your graciousness underlines your winning of the all round 'good guy' :rolleyes: of the board award . i salute you...even though i voted you as most random poster and yet i somehow feel vindicated by the above.

I appreciate your vote, regardless of the category.

:checkit: