So, Homosexuals To Get Married

fatshaft

If you make something law you must agree with it.

What happens if all the Gay people who are married go to the European court demanding equal sex education in our schools

where are you on this

Point 1: Just because you agree with something does not mean that you promote it. It simply means you agree with it. Like I agree with the smoking ban but I don't go out and actively promote it. I just agree with it even though I like the old fag (see what I did there) myself.

Point 2: Honestly. I'm completely non plussed by it. Kids will be exposed to all sorts of things that parents think they shouldn't and yet 99% of us turn out normal so teaching people about gay sex does not mean they will turn into gay people. Just like me playiong violent computer games does not mean I will suddenly murder heaps of folk or don a batman suit and start fighting crime. I won't because it would be against my normal behaviour.

No not gay marriage but the whole gay thing, you seem very scared of it. Do you have a closet that you hide in?

No i just think things are going to far nowadays with all this Gayism stuff and worry where it will all end.

So just to make it clear in case anyone does not understand my thinking

Fuck everything gay

Point 1: Just because you agree with something does not mean that you promote it. It simply means you agree with it. Like I agree with the smoking ban but I don't go out and actively promote it. I just agree with it even though I like the old fag (see what I did there) myself.

Point 2: Honestly. I'm completely non plussed by it. Kids will be exposed to all sorts of things that parents think they shouldn't and yet 99% of us turn out normal so teaching people about gay sex does not mean they will turn into gay people. Just like me playiong violent computer games does not mean I will suddenly murder heaps of folk or don a batman suit and start fighting crime. I won't because it would be against my normal behaviour.

So you admit that being gay is not normal

Thing is, you don't even have to agree with something to make a case for it.

Look at Sushi... fucking hate the stuff. Should Sushi be banned in my opinion? No.

How about Catholicism? Wretched fucking belief system that preys on the weak at an executive level. Should a billion Joe-Schmoe practicisng Catholics be considered criminals? No.

How about watching Reality shows? In my opinion you need to be suffering extreme retardation to watch a reality show. Should you be criminalised. No.

Faggotry.... exact same deal. Do I agree with it? I actually don't give a flying fuck one way or the other, but until I see a compelling argument against it then bang on, fags. Bang on. See if I give a fuck.

I do not like gays end off

I am sorry if this does not conform to the modern world but there it is.

It's entirely up to you whether you like something or not. Conformity isn't the point. In fact one of the biggest threats to your freedom is conformity, just to throw that out there.

Plenty stuff I don't like, but if it doesn't impact me in any way, and it's not harming others, then what business is it of mine who sticks what where?

So if your best mate of 25 years turned round to you and said "Caledonia, I've left the wife, I've been living a lie and I'm actually gay but apart from that I am still the same person" you would tell him you hated him?

what if he said he butchered his wife but was still the same person would that give you an answer

what if he said he butchered his wife but was still the same person would that give you an answer

You do realise that there is a massive differrnce between a man having a liking for another mans cock and being a cold hearted nutter who has butchered his wife. He also had a cat in my head Caledonia so did he butcher that as well? He didn't bum it though in case you are worried about that.

Whens the vote for allowing sex with animals?

When animals can be considered to have the mental capacity to agree to have someone fuck them, I would guess.

Or unless you live in a Red State in the US. Then it is legal.

You'd have to ask the Republicans why fucking animals is okay, though. I don't have much in the way of a supporting argument on that one.

I thought bum boys were already allowed to get married in this country

No, just Civil Partnerships allowed in Scotland.

This vote only affects England and Wales.

Might now see people eloping south of the border to get married, potentially a massive blow to the fragile Gretna economy.

5 pages, fuck off! :laughing:

I hate huns with a vengeance and will always stand up to them but come on to fuck, gay people living their life's in peace doesn't even register to me, why the fuck shouldn't they have the freedom to live their life's like any straight person does, any argument against it is just fucked up.

Jesus, who cares, if you do it's you with the problem. I've stepped in before with the so called dons fans who support the far right and are racist, I'd do it again if I ever heard some of the bollocks talked on here said to my face.

If you make something law you must agree with it.

What happens if all the Gay people who are married go to the European court demanding equal sex education in our schools

where are you on this

1288239749Trbbg2.jpg

I'm confused as to how the introduction of gay marriage will affect sex education in schools?

That issue was resolved over 10 years ago when s28 was repealed so has no bearing on gay marriage.

• Upvote 1