The Green Huns V Aberdeen

That is the truth, we kept pace with them until December, their bigger squad is the reason they have put distance between us since.

Very much in agreement with you here Tuppington. Celtic are gash, but have that gash standard of player in bucketloads.

That is the truth, we kept pace with them until December, their bigger squad is the reason they have put distance between us since.

Bit early for drink...it may have escaped your notice but we can't keep pace with Inverness or Ross County...it's telling that a young laddie kept us looking respectable until Xmas...it doesn't matter how big the squad is,if the old goat calling the shots continues to play clapped out shi*e like Rae and Hughes week in week out and shackle the team with negative tactics 9th is the reality.

• Upvote 1

Bit early for drink...it may have escaped your notice but we can't keep pace with Inverness or Ross County...it's telling that a young laddie kept us looking respectable until Xmas...it doesn't matter how big the squad is,if the old goat calling the shots continues to play clapped out shi*e like Rae and Hughes week in week out and shackle the team with negative tactics 9th is the reality.

A bit simplistic, there are a number of reasons for our form slump, but it's mainly to do with having a small squad with no adequate replacements which was brutally exposed when we got a number of injuries coinciding over the winter period.

Any team would struggle when it lost it's entire midfield, you appear to be blaming the loss of Fraser only, which is far from correct.

Of course you're only doing that to get torn into the mannie in the bunnet so I'm not sure why I'm indulging you with a sensible reply.

A bit simplistic, there are a number of reasons for our form slump, but it's mainly to do with having a small squad with no adequate replacements which was brutally exposed when we got a number of injuries coinciding over the winter period.

Any team would struggle when it lost it's entire midfield, you appear to be blaming the loss of Fraser only, which is far from correct.

Of course you're only doing that to get torn into the mannie in the bunnet so I'm not sure why I'm indulging you with a sensible reply.

The buck has to stop somewhere...the loss of Fraser is pivotal in our slump in form...Broon has been a poor manager who will no doubt go on to be a poor member of the board...sad times

The buck has to stop somewhere...the loss of Fraser is pivotal in our slump in form...Broon has been a poor manager who will no doubt go on to be a poor member of the board...sad times

Cheer up ffs min, what's the worst that could happen?

I thought you'd be delighted he's not the manager anymore.

Celtic can bang the drum all they want, the truth is they're not that much better than we are.

Their players have switched off too.

Meanwhile, we timed our announcement well this week, because the players will get renewed vigour.

That's the bit I'm hoping for. Put a tenner on us and Ross County. If that train comes in I'll be dining well this week! If not... bread and water it is.

Aberdeen manager Craig Brown: "You need to defend well at Celtic Park and the evidence of the season is that we have defended well, particularly well.

"What we haven't done, everyone knows, is at the other end.

"So we take that good defensive record to Celtic Park, we take the enthusiasm and determination to try to finish in the top echelon of the league and I think you'll see a good performance."

4-6-0 looks likely

Fuckoff you miserable cunt :laughing:

I've got a good feeling about this game, I don't think we are going to lose today.

:laughing: ...hope you're right Chief...obviously the team will be buoyed by the news that "old and useless" is being removed from active meddling...the most worrying thing about the devastating news of a couple of days ago , is that Milne actually believes the Brooner is fit to sit on the AFC Board...all it does is further confirm that Milne knows fu*k all about football and cares even less about what the fans want.

Disgusting that Magennis can get a place in the starting line up yet we have Milsom and Pawlett on the bench. End of the season cant come quick enough

If Naymsith & Robertson are both injured, we have little choice than to play Magennis at full back sadly.

Pawlett is a lightweight that does little

Milsom is not fit enough - breathes out of his arse after 10 minutes.

• Upvote 1

If Naymsith & Robertson are both injured, we have little choice than to play Magennis at full back sadly.

Pawlett is a lightweight that does little

Milsom is not fit enough - breathes out of his arse after 10 minutes.

id rather we started with 10 men than have Magennis starting

From the AFC site

However Craig Brown will be looking to end his managerial career on a high and three points today would go along way to achieving that and keeping the Dons slim hopes of a top six place alive.

Looks like the auld cu*t is binning it after the game today...new man must be onboard already...so out of work...Houston or Levein?