A Million Posts

The Hat is now just over 906,000 posts. Given a few users' prolific posting continuing (and assuming some slowdown in traffic come summer, and then an increase again with the start of the new manager), I'd expect the Hat to hit a million posts by September 1.

I think it will be Tup. :rolleyes:

What's your best guess?

(I know.. too much time on my hands today. :whistling: )

Me. Spikkin shite as ever. Will I win a prize?

i don't know. i think there should be something to commemorate the 1,000,000th post though. :trophy:

balloons on your avatar maybe?

Go all the way with your attention hoor avatar and get the tits fully out for the 1 million.

nah. you need something better than that. maybe a one million flashing over the avatar for a day?

Me. Spikkin shite as ever. Will I win a prize?i don't know. i think there should be something to commemorate the 1,000,000th post though. :trophy:balloons on your avatar maybe?

Go all the way with your attention hoor avatar and get the tits fully out for the 1 million.

Well done you cunt she's covered up again now. FFS.

• Upvote 2

Million posts were through ages ago. We lost about 250k posts after LS was in charge. 2 years of posting was lost.

That's history BC, we are where we are now, the Millionth post should be a big deal, hope you admin people can get together and think of something worthwhile to mark it, I agree with LGIR something should be done to mark the occasion. :top6:

I can't be hooped DT, to be fair, that's why Bebo is in charge and one day he will hand it over to some young buck in a sickening ceremony whereby we blood let the throat of some hun's knee.

Wise words BC, let's sacrifice a hun virgin on the fateful day, the millionth poster can nail her before we sit back and watch the blood letting, i'll have a tear in my eye.

Me. Spikkin shite as ever. Will I win a prize?

i don't know. i think there should be something to commemorate the 1,000,000th post though. :trophy:

balloons on your avatar maybe?

1 post every other month, hopefully you can reduce your output somewhat.