Traits Of The Sad And Pathetic

minijc

FFS he was up in court today for same offence.

Thick as shit.

He should be deported.

I don't think deporting him to Wales or England will make a whole lot of difference.

Unless Scotland votes for independence, then you can stick up a chicken wire and corrugated iron fence along the border.

3074600747_5f5a25aaa8_z.jpg

it's sometimes only one article of clothing they huv, that may be rotated with a lacoste something or other!

giving the illusion of having a wardrobe full of the stuff.

poor superdry, made in a warehouse in chorley or something. fair play though, they've got shops everywhere. on saying that, I can see it going south if they don't start mixing it up a wee bit.

It was in jest :-)

But your plan is a plan.

Put it this way, I'm guessing Jason Brown's IQ is somewhere in the low teens... so my own preferred method is cutting his balls off so he can't breed, then enslaving him.

I can't stress enough, however, that I'm saying we should enslave Jason Brown because he's a bit of a thicky, rather than because he's a darkie.

Can't stress that enough.

:coffee:

• Upvote 1

Put it this way, I'm guessing Jason Brown's IQ is somewhere in the low teens... so my own preferred method is cutting his balls off so he can't breed, then enslaving him. I can't stress enough, however, that I'm saying we should enslave Jason Brown because he's a bit of a thicky, rather than because he's a darkie. Can't stress that enough. :coffee:

Just as well you stressed that enough. :-)

People who think that they were representing their country when fighting before and after football matches. :hysterical:

I'll bite, :)

96 and the start of 98 were major victories for the Scotland firms, outnumbered and written off by our counterparts they got a huge shock when we stuck together as a unit when they couldn't, 98 granted was pretty much Aberdeen but we still did ok.

98 I sat at Gard du nord station for about a week trying to sort a major off with the English, was a waste of time, ended up drinking with some Chelsea beasts that could have destroyed us, they liked we were game! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

also people who use " lol " regardless of whether they are laughing out loud or not. It is not necessary to point this out in text form. The words, "that's funny" or "I'm attempting to BE funny" will do.

Folk that say Lol in actual spoken conversation can fuck right off! Almost always the preserve of the poofy person, be it actually gay or just a creepy camp person; or a female hanger on. WTF is it wi poofters that women swarm to them like flies to shit anyway??

• Upvote 1

Folk that say Lol in actual spoken conversation can fuck right off! Almost always the preserve of the poofy person, be it actually gay or just a creepy camp person; or a female hanger on. WTF is it wi poofters that women swarm to them like flies to shit anyway??

Well, that escalated to homophobia quickly.

• Upvote 1

Well, that escalated to homophobia quickly.

Totally against homophobia , we have a few whiters at work , if any of them are reading this " salut les pédés :mccoist: :lennon: !" :moonie: , fuck it i will chuck in a lol too .

LOL

I'll bite, :)

96 and the start of 98 were major victories for the Scotland firms, outnumbered and written off by our counterparts they got a huge shock when we stuck together as a unit when they couldn't, 98 granted was pretty much Aberdeen but we still did ok.

98 I sat at Gard du nord station for about a week trying to sort a major off with the English, was a waste of time, ended up drinking with some Chelsea beasts that could have destroyed us, they liked we were game! :)

What did you win? What did you actually achieve?

A bit of respect from some like minded numpties?

Must be amazing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1