Do You Like Drinking?

terenceandphilip

:laughing:

I love Aberdeen especially for day time drinking alas I am in the Midlands, Is the Howff still there I used to like it during the day proper wee hide away

The Howff is still there. Almost but not quite verging on being openly gay.

Best pub in that part of town is Cupids which has re-opened downstairs.

Good fun pub, cheesy 80's music and a plethora of pretty ladies to be completely ignored by.

Love hate relationship for me, More on the love side.

“Drinking is an emotional thing. It joggles you out of the standardism of everyday life, out of everything being the same. It yanks you out of your body and your mind and throws you against the wall. I have the feeling that drinking is a form of suicide where you're allowed to return to life and begin all over the next day. It's like killing yourself, and then you're reborn. I guess I've lived about ten or fifteen thousand lives now.”

Charles Bukowski

Cracking quote. +1 on the mental health -0.1 on the liver health. Livers regenerate anyways.

Had a very entertaining pint sitting outside the Carlton pub in Aberdeen on Saturday just passed. Quite a number of beauties kicking about at 4.30 in the afternoon. One particular woman seemed to have had a fall out with her footwear & was trying to throw her boots as far down the street as she could. The cheeky bitch also thought I was from Glasgow & told me I was punching above my weight when she saw my girlfriend.

Had a very entertaining pint sitting outside the Carlton pub in Aberdeen on Saturday just passed. Quite a number of beauties kicking about at 4.30 in the afternoon. One particular woman seemed to have had a fall out with her footwear & was trying to throw her boots as far down the street as she could. The cheeky bitch also thought I was from Glasgow & told me I was punching above my weight when she saw my girlfriend.

Are you?
  • 1 year later...

a bit below the belt to make out that someone who is the parent of young children is a paedo, isn't it? and not particularly funny. IMO of course.

so what's on tap today, Bluto?

He hasn't made that out. He's said he likes the aroma of a changing room post match.

Massive difference.

What's the weather like up there on that high horse of yours?

a bit below the belt to make out that someone who is the parent of young children is a paedo, isn't it? and not particularly funny. IMO of course.

so what's on tap today, Bluto?

Agreed.

You can see how vicious the alkies are getting when I'm calling them out.

Trying to make me the issue. Nice try, alkies.

• Upvote 1