Celtic V Aberdeen (1 - 2)

Had any bother from any of the things creeping around the Louden Tavern?

Nah, tbh its one of those horrid pubs with no windows / all boarded up, like a bunker or something. Given the proximity to sellick park, I suppose it is a kind of "hun bunker". (There are a few similar establishments down the road a bit, the Bristol Bar etc).

Bar the occasional scabby looking figure outside smoking, you don't see many coming and going from it. But, from the smell emerging from the place, we know they are in there.

The only times I have seen the locale of that pub busy have been on orange walk days, or days when a defunct team called rangers won something.

I doubt they would ever cause any bother on a match day - for a start there are lots of police around and the 1000s of passing Aberdeen and Celtic fans would regard any excuse to attack the pub (possibly burning it to the ground) as a complete gift.

• Upvote 1

I've walked it from the city centre before. They do like their flags on that street don't they? Its like gala week in Turriff!

Aye they sure do - or they did at least, the sellick pub which I recall had the most flags - Bairds, the one just before the barrowland ballroom - has been shut down for being a violent, drug-ridden, scum hole. I was shocked at sellick fans frequenting such a place (not).

There are a few other sellick pubs on that stretch, but Bairds was the infamous one.

There's a decent (but basic) pub called the "Hielan Jessie" not far after the Barras building, on the same side, walking away from the city center- it has no overt association with any football team. Its dirt cheap, quite friendly when I have been in. It boasts an open fire.

It has a plastic vampire bat mounted above the door to the gents toilets, with a sign saying "abandon hope all ye who enter here". (its not that bad!).

I know how abdy on here loves a slavering facebook update so take this with a hefty pinch of salt, but a few rumours going round said couponbook that the tims are nae best pleased about last week and they are wanting a wee bit of revenge.

Revenge about what???

Neil's Unicorn got raped and slaughtered get oer it..........

#BitchesnBiff

Back in reality, keyboard gangsters won't be starting any trouble doon at Parkheed. They going to set about dads wi young kids and that are they? I'm in thon Celtic bars outside Barras a lot and sure they're a rough breed min but I've never been in the slightest bit of bother from them. It's all forum talk

Wish players would just keep quiet before these games. On Northsound they have red card Considine speaking about how we are solid at back and in Evening Express we have the man who gifted 2 Celtic wins this season on a plate saying no reason we can't win.

I cant help thinking Clangers will get the big game jitters and make a monumental cock up (again)

Hopefully not though he has been decent of late, this is a real test of the kettle cowpers nerves.

300th game for him I believe, he'll mark it with a stunning performance :happy::rolleyes::hypno:

As for the game, in an ideal world we get battered for 90minutes but they just can't score, 2 minutes get added on and we score on 94 with a goal that was clearly offside.

300th game for him I believe, he'll mark it with a stunning performance :happy::rolleyes::hypno:

As for the game, in an ideal world we get battered for 90minutes but they just can't score, 2 minutes get added on and we score on 94 with a goal that was clearly offside.

In an ideal world we batter them, scoring at every opportunity and firing 9 past them in retaliation for THAT "it was only three points" game. Neil Lennon get's a hot pie down the back of his shirt and he gets his marching orders the next day.

I don't see why Aberdeen need necessarily think that Smeltic should have more of the ball. Go there and play. Get a goal up and the minks will get on their disjointed team's backs. Score a second and it's game over. "Tatties," ironically enough.

Fuck popcorn mouth, fuck Kris Guffie bastard Commons, fuck stadiums in slums, fuck restricted views, fuck fans attacking Gordon Strachan then loving him a few years later, fuck "mind yer car for ye mister?", fuck Billy "where did I leave my baffies" Connolly, fuck Pacers, fuck black and white tellys, fuck shagging young boys, fuck Lisbon, fuck Rod Stewart, fuck thumb-heid, fuck Ireland and everything that shit-hole has spawned.

Up the fucking Dons!

• Upvote 8