Celtic V Aberdeen (1 - 2)

I don't see why Aberdeen need necessarily think that Smeltic should have more of the ball. Go there and play. Get a goal up and the minks will get on their disjointed team's backs. Score a second and it's game over. "Tatties," ironically enough.

Fuck popcorn mouth, fuck Kris Guffie bastard Commons, fuck stadiums in slums, fuck restricted views, fuck fans attacking Gordon Strachan then loving him a few years later, fuck "mind yer car for ye mister?", fuck Billy "where did I leave my baffies" Connolly, fuck Pacers, fuck black and white tellys, fuck shagging young boys, fuck Lisbon, fuck Rod Stewart, fuck thumb-heid, fuck Ireland and everything that shit-hole has spawned.

Up the fucking Dons!

Good point forgot that happened before, but I guess folk calling Neil Lennon a ginger prick is worse.

I don't see why Aberdeen need necessarily think that Smeltic should have more of the ball. Go there and play. Get a goal up and the minks will get on their disjointed team's backs. Score a second and it's game over. "Tatties," ironically enough.

Fuck popcorn mouth, fuck Kris Guffie bastard Commons, fuck stadiums in slums, fuck restricted views, fuck fans attacking Gordon Strachan then loving him a few years later, fuck "mind yer car for ye mister?", fuck Billy "where did I leave my baffies" Connolly, fuck Pacers, fuck black and white tellys, fuck shagging young boys, fuck Lisbon, fuck Rod Stewart, fuck thumb-heid, fuck Ireland and everything that shit-hole has spawned.

Up the fucking Dons!

Beautiful chutney. That's how the speech in trainspotting should have gone. Ending with fuck thumb heid.

Is anyone travelling by train, where's the best place to get aff?

Thinking about it, but been told it's best to avoid from a tim at my work.

You'll be fine. Most of the minkers will get off at Bridgeton. Stay on train until Dalmarnock and you'll minimise the amount of them you have to walk past and avoid the chance of catching something.

Of course I think we'll win, but I won't mind so much if we don't but put in a great performance. Too many times we've capitulated against these wanks... I really want to tonk these fuds and then bring on the Zombies...

Couldn't agree more! Scudding Celtic tomorrow and then the Zombies in their own midden would be the stuff wet dreams are made of.

I just hope we get a fair crack at the tie without interference from shite refereeing - akin to that 25 minute debacle in the first half last weekend,which was rightfully, professionally played through and surpassed by a fine result.

Commons is the problem for me, and in line with the the fact that Jack missing, I fear this has left us exposed a little, tells me the battle of midfield is key. I hope that Commons fucker doesn't score he seems to have a prolific record against us, either that or I am imagining this.

Our defense deserve massive credit for last week and another effort of the same kind is welcome, and this includes Langfields excellent save / exorcising a psychological ghost of the 4-1 arab hiding at same venue see a good platform can only be good for him. Fuck the slagging that was a match turning save arguably as important as any of the goals.

McInnes - genius in the press soundbites again, loving how adept he is at countering the media coverage.

Yes they have Commons, home territory and depth of squad.

No - they have not been tested fully - importantly- in a winner takes all tie, not a foregone league affair.

Up and fuckin at em Dons. You have it in you, and Rooney - would love it - if you steal the stage from the thumb.. ( Hayes you just remain under the radar and do the damage too...)

There you have some completely unfabricated, non sectarian, thoughts on the game, a unicorn wasnt killed but I may have spilled some juice celebrating getting to the end of this post. Fucking Weegia Media..LOL...

• Upvote 1

I just hope we get a fair crack at the tie without interference from shite refereeing - akin to that 25 minute debacle in the first half last weekend,which was rightfully, professionally played through and surpassed by a fine result.

Commons is the problem for me, and in line with the the fact that Jack missing, I fear this has left us exposed a little, tells me the battle of midfield is key. I hope that Commons fucker doesn't score he seems to have a prolific record against us, either that or I am imagining this.

Our defense deserve massive credit for last week and another effort of the same kind is welcome, and this includes Langfields excellent save / exorcising a psychological ghost of the 4-1 arab hiding at same venue see a good platform can only be good for him. Fuck the slagging that was a match turning save arguably as important as any of the goals.

McInnes - genius in the press soundbites again, loving how adept he is at countering the media coverage.

Yes they have Commons, home territory and depth of squad.

No - they have not been tested fully - importantly- in a winner takes all tie, not a foregone league affair.

Up and fuckin at em Dons. You have it in you, and Rooney - would love it - if you steal the stage from the thumb.. ( Hayes you just remain under the radar and do the damage too...)

There you have some completely unfabricated, non sectarian, thoughts on the game, a unicorn wasnt killed but I may have spilled some juice celebrating getting to the end of this post. Fucking Weegia Media..LOL...

Aye I think Jack missing has left us a bit exposed as he was doing a decent moping up job.

But apart from that lets bloody have a go, they've lost a few quality players in the last 2 seasons, Ledley, Wanyama and Hooper, they were really good players and I'm not sure they've been replaced with similar quality so we definitely have nothing to fear!!!

COYR!!!!