This "ice Bucket Challenge" Nonsense

Clydeside_Sheep

That's facebook binned again, for good this time, can not take one more video of people pouring water over their head. I feel better for it already.

See if you last longer than a week this time. Might even make it to work for 8am now that you won't spend your mornings checking in or taking a picture of your breakfast.

See if you last longer than a week this time. Might even make it to work for 8am now that you won't spend your mornings checking in or taking a picture of your breakfast.

Hahaha, I never fully wake up till lunchtime and don't even open facers in the morning (ever) let alone take pics of my breakfast, which is usually bought from the poundvan at 10am.

You're not going to say who you are but I have my suspicions.

EDIT, If you are who I think you are I heard last week you'd left fb because you were getting bullied by as and ah. :)

Watching your friends having water lobbed over them is. I'm nae that bothered about the charity aspect of it, I just find it funny. I've been in stitches a few times this week.

It wore pretty thin very quickly. Even before I was nominated. I was at a family gathering at the weekend and someone actually said it was cheating that I hadn't done it. I had no idea I had signed up for a competition. The whole thing is laughable and the amount of slaves who are clambering to do it is ridiculous, I wouldn't mind nominating a few people to kill themselves though.

It wore pretty thin very quickly. Even before I was nominated. I was at a family gathering at the weekend and someone actually said it was cheating that I hadn't done it. I had no idea I had signed up for a competition. The whole thing is laughable and the amount of slaves who are clambering to do it is ridiculous, I wouldn't mind nominating a few people to kill themselves though.

Bitter fellow. I don't expect all of my friends to be geniuses, I do share the comedy of folk having cold water chucked over them. It's just funny! It's not even my normal style of humour but to me it is funny so stop whining about it.