Scottish Cup 2014/15

Would have been irritated to fuck if it had been a Sunday, but Saturday early is nae really ony problem.

Just get up 2hrs 45 mins before you would have and start drinking 2 hrs and 45 mins before you would have too.

Then you also have the luxury of 2 hrs 45 mins extra drinking time after the match.

FFS. Fit's nae ti like??!!!

Dundee have announced the ticket prices on their website, £25 and £15 for concessions which is utter madness seeing as its on cooncil telly

LOL

Pretty sure i'll be able to rope in a couple of others and go and watch it in too, £25 each in the kitty and im thinking we could get pretty fucked up without having to worry about over zealous dundee polis.

• Upvote 1

LOL

Pretty sure i'll be able to rope in a couple of others and go and watch it in too, £25 each in the kitty and im thinking we could get pretty fucked up without having to worry about over zealous dundee polis.

Remember when Aberdeen opened up the RDS concourse for a dead huns away match? They should do that again, sell beers, make a bit of money.

Remember when Aberdeen opened up the RDS concourse for a dead huns away match? They should do that again, sell beers, make a bit of money.

That would be amazing, I was at the match but a few mates were there and said it was a great success even got a bit of a sing song on the go.

I'd be well up for that.