Wimbledon 2015

It looks that way... although might be too early to write off such a great champion? To be fair he hasn't done anything on grass for years. I think the surface is certainly too quick for him these days. Will be interesting to see how he gets on during the American hard court season.

The way Nadal is, and the way he plays the game, the end was always going to happen quickly for him.

I take it you mean nadal hasn't done much at Wimbledon for years because on grass he won a tournament this year.

I take it you mean nadal hasn't done much at Wimbledon for years because on grass he won a tournament this year.

That was his first on the surface for 5 years. I had forgotten about it, because Stuttgart is such a minor tournament. It's just a warm-up event really - it isn't even a 500 event. 1 minor tour event win in 5 years isn't much for a 14-time grand slam winner.

Absolute savage draw for Murray - couldn't have been tougher!

R4 - Tsonga (or Muller - Tsonga has been carrying an injury lately)

QF - Nadal/Ferrer

Not looking good min.

Hopefully your next two predictions are as bad as these.

COA

Some carry on from Kyrgios last night!

Total over reaction to his antics though... For so long, folk have been criticising the top tennis players for lacking character and being boring. A huge character has emerged - and he's certainly the biggest talent in the world, in the U25 age bracket - and folk are absolutely hammering him.

Total over reaction to his antics though... For so long, folk have been criticising the top tennis players for lacking character and being boring. A huge character has emerged - and he's certainly the biggest talent in the world, in the U25 age bracket - and folk are absolutely hammering him.

He's very petulant but it's fun to watch, clearly has talent but is also slightly mental but to be a top player you need to get the balance just right, that second set yesterday was funny though, also I've just seen this.

Kyrgios has won 7/24 sets in 2015 when he has been broken first in the set

He's very petulant but it's fun to watch, clearly has talent but is also slightly mental but to be a top player you need to get the balance just right, that second set yesterday was funny though, also I've just seen this.

Would that stat not be quite common? Given most players go on to lose the set when they are broken.

from what I have watched and read the reaction to Kyrgios has been mixed, I thought the outbursts were funny and he is 100% spot on about the umpires and Nadal. I think he took it too far by refusing to play in that one game though and then he had the cheek to say he did try during that game by claiming it was Gasquet's serve that just beat him.

Todays match might just favour Anderson, his game is all about serve so the break overnight might help him unless Djockovic comes out with right attitude this time.