Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

I remember as a young man ESPN were showing the Italy vs West Germany 1970 match in full. 

It was during the school holidays so my bro and I watched it, what a fucking mountain of a guy Beckenbaur was. 

Football is spoken about like a different sport, he was the 'modern day' defender before any cunt. 

Played an entire half of a World Cup match in a sling. Imagine Virgil Van Cunt doing that now? 

Think big Franz would complain about too many matches? Would he fuck. Get on with it. 

RIP to one of the goats. 

34 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I remember as a young man ESPN were showing the Italy vs West Germany 1970 match in full. 

It was during the school holidays so my bro and I watched it, what a fucking mountain of a guy Beckenbaur was. 

Football is spoken about like a different sport, he was the 'modern day' defender before any cunt. 

Played an entire half of a World Cup match in a sling. Imagine Virgil Van Cunt doing that now? 

Think big Franz would complain about too many matches? Would he fuck. Get on with it. 

RIP to one of the goats. 

Of a similar stature to big Tommy Solberg.

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

RIP to one of the goats. 

Kudos, Consi min. 👍

You seen how well the Scallies did yesterday against Arsenal without that truly overrated arrogant, complacent imposter of a footballer playing. 

I arrest my case. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...