Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

5 minutes ago, sigh said:

did you use your own flour that you had ground down from the wheat you grew in yer gairden?

(Hairy Bikers were no bad, quite an easy watch)

No sigh, bag in the background, recipe is not bad, like a crusty mothers pride plain loaf texture, decent.

1 hour ago, BrianFaePerth said:

What man bakes something to honour the deceased?

You lead the tributes on here for Fridge. Moping around starting off the day with heartfelt words of reflection.

A man you've never met, from a city you don't come from, on a website of a team you don't support.

Ok, you did stop short of rustling up a batch of Cheese Scones but your true character reveled himself. 

Slightly less of a cunt than the heinous character you've created. Was a shame really. It was a chance to double down.

• Haha 7

Oh God, fuck me, min, see if Charles dies this year during the Euros, I will punch 10,000 holes in my livingroom wall. That cunt better hang in there until September like his ma. She was kept alive by that glow-in-the dark stuff from 1980s classic, Re-Animator, also with Jimmy Savile's secret stash of the blood from paraplegic kids that was kept in an ancient bothy up on Ben MacDui, apparently it goes foosty at sea-level. Mount Elgin in Kenya also has a wee blood-hut, that's why the Windors were always visiting Africa, it wasn't just for Phil to call their diplomats "fuzzy wuzzies".

Aye, hang in there, Jug-Ears, dinna you fuck up oor summer ran-dan, ye chinless cunt!

Wrestling legend, Virgil has passed away. I always loved Million Dollar Man's trash-talk and the stuffing of dollar bills into defeated opponent's mouths! Virgil was his silent bodyguard, it kinda played a bit racist to me! Haven't watched wrestling in years, but the old school wrestlers were amazing, some of the stories they tell on podcasts are absolutely insane.

Rest in peace, Virgil.

2 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

WWE legend, Virgil has passed away. I always loved Million Dollar Man's trash-talk and the stuffing of dollar bills into defeated opponent's mouths! Haven't watched wrestling in years, but the old school wrestlers were amazing, some of the stories they tell on podcasts are absolutely insane.

Rest in peace, Virgil.

Virgil the Slave! The inspiration behind Django in the movie Django Unchained.

23 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

What man bakes something to honour the deceased?

21 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

You lead the tributes on here for Fridge. Moping around starting off the day with heartfelt words of reflection.

A man you've never met, from a city you don't come from, on a website of a team you don't support.

Ok, you did stop short of rustling up a batch of Cheese Scones but your true character reveled himself. 

Slightly less of a cunt than the heinous character you've created. Was a shame really. It was a chance to double down.

Hahaha

20 hours ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

Wrestling legend, Virgil has passed away. I always loved Million Dollar Man's trash-talk and the stuffing of dollar bills into defeated opponent's mouths! Virgil was his silent bodyguard, it kinda played a bit racist to me! Haven't watched wrestling in years, but the old school wrestlers were amazing, some of the stories they tell on podcasts are absolutely insane.

Rest in peace, Virgil.

@Millertime good opportunity here to have a memorial wrestle with your pals in a similar vein as to how you remembered the passing of James Gandolfini by having an epic poker night.

21 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

You should be messaging the surviving member of the duo to see if you can get a good deal on the dead boy's bike.