Sir Shinnie Of Shinsville

Clearly its about what you do on and off the pitch... Jack is the club captain, how he behaves sets an example for the rest of the team, he's the one supposed t be leading... Shinnie can't take the lead if their's already a "general" in charge of things... I have absolutely no doubt, particularly after having been a captain before, Shinnie will absolutely be a fantastic captain and lead the team much better than Jack... He'll shout, cajole, motivate and have a wee word where necessary which is what we've missed on the pitch... At the 3-0 Rangers disaster Jack was found out (again)... No loss to this club whatsoever...

Clearly its about what you do on and off the pitch... Jack is the club captain, how he behaves sets an example for the rest of the team, he's the one supposed t be leading... Shinnie can't take the lead if their's already a "general" in charge of things... I have absolutely no doubt, particularly after having been a captain before, Shinnie will absolutely be a fantastic captain and lead the team much better than Jack... He'll shout, cajole, motivate and have a wee word where necessary which is what we've missed on the pitch... At the 3-0 Rangers disaster Jack was found out (again)... No loss to this club whatsoever...

But he does that anyway?.. I know being captain comes with more resposability than just on the pitch, jack is probably respected off it & does a lot more than we see.

I'm not for a second saying Shinnie wouldn't be great captain because i am firmly behind the idea if Jack leaves then no questions asked Shinnie should get it... but Shinnie does lead on the pitch, he doesn't wear an armband.. but he goes 100% committed into every tackle, he drives the team on, you can see the passion he shows, he hounds the referee at decisions.. and that's all without an armband, you chuck an armband on his arm - he will to certain degree feel more pride i'd imagine - but at the same time his role won't change on the pitch. He will carry on doing what he's doing.

I do agree though, he's by far the the most deserving of it.. he's everything you want in your team as a fan watching on and Jack doesn't always show that aggression and fight my only point is that by wearing an armband we're not going to see a whole lot change.

• Upvote 1

Aye Shinnie who grew up in Aberdeen and went to Pittodrie to watch the dons as a youngster is a hun. Fucking hell.

The lad did a press interview before the final claiming he wasn't a Dons fan, but would attend games at Pittodrie as it was the local team.

Who cares who he supported as a lad? He now supports the team who pays his wages.

You don't need to be captain to do that min.

You don't but it's what the captain should do... Look at Jack's helpful encouragement of O'Connor at the Hun game at Pittodrie... didn't really work much did it... I genuinely don't see Jack marshalling the team, encourage his team mates who are supposed to be led by him at all... I'd much rather be captained by Shinnie... You'd be far more likely to get what you need from him... And again if Jack is Captain, and you're Shinnie you shouldn't be telling everyone else what they should be doing... That's the captain's job... especially was he's parked right next to you in Defensive Midfield... In Willie Miller there was one captain on the park... That's how it should be, and mark my words, in Shinnie we will have the best captain since God...

Dunno if this was mentioned but when the teams came out Wednesday he was about 6/7 yards ahead of whoever was behind him, well ahead of miller too. Striding out with a purpose, ready to absolutely fuck those Hun cunts right in the pussy.

He's the best signing we've made in years.

• Upvote 3

Dunno if this was mentioned but when the teams came out Wednesday he was about 6/7 yards ahead of whoever was behind him, well ahead of miller too. Striding out with a purpose, ready to absolutely fuck those Hun cunts right in the pussy.

He's the best signing we've made in years.

Could do with signing a few more like that.

Took part in a Q&A at Hazlehead on Thursday that was on Sportsound podcast. Got asked by one of the kids who he supported and refused to answer. One of the kids also mentioned about him lifting the cup at Hampden next weekend and he said it would be 'Jacko' that was lifting it. Wonder if he knew before it was released yesterday that Jack was leaving.

Left foot in, left foot out,

In, out, in, out, shake it all about,

You do the Shinnie shimmy and you turn around,

He's going to lift the cup.

Do the Shinnie, Shinnie shimmy,

He's going to lift the cup, cup, cup.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have it on good authority that Shinnie is certainly not a hun but was also not much of a dandy.

Was one of those arseholes at school that just supported Man U. You know the ones. Better than being a Hun though.

Unfortunately, I believe that to be true.

What difference does it make if shinnie wears an armband or not??

It won't make Shinnie play any better, he does what he does every game with or without the armband... He leads without and he leads with it, do you really think a professional footballer will look up and see Shinnie wearing an armband and jack not and will all of sudden get a hard on and play better?

Wisen.

Well if they don't @@Millertime CERTAINLY will

:laughing::hysterical:

:gay:

+1 Chuts HairyPie

See Shinnie got a mention in Wrights post match. Saying he told him to get the ball off Rooney if a pen came up so he could get his third. Also went to him once he scored.

Strikes me as a real leader and a good guy to have around to help develop the younger players and involve them as they hopefully transition from the youth set ups to the first team.

Boys a legend in my eyes

The lad did a press interview before the final claiming he wasn't a Dons fan, but would attend games at Pittodrie as it was the local team.

Who cares who he supported as a lad? He now supports the team who pays his wages.

Love how he's not even been made captain yet and the "hun witch hunt" has already started. :scouser:

Exactly. Some of our fans are absolutely pathetic.