Shay Logan

difference is he's leaving himself wide open and it's showing the club in bad light, he should be away enjoying his pre season instead of entertaining those spastics.

Agreed

It's not even funny anymore

Hope he backs all this up with performances on the pitch (especially against celtic) as it was a poor season by his standards

Point is, we need RB cover. I've said before if he gets injured/suspended we have nowt there. Motherwell semi proved that.

Be good to just have some competition for places, a lot of our players tend to get complacent over a season due to lack of depth in the squad.

Be good to just have some competition for places, a lot of our players tend to get complacent over a season due to lack of depth in the squad.

Aye, Shay strikes me as Mr "Nobody can replace me". He needs a kick up the arse.

That’s all well and good, but history proves that Mcinnes doesn’t drop players based on form even when there is backup.

On of his major flaws. Flogging a dead horse. Sticking with his favourites.

Speaking of Logan being cocky...

...how many kids does he have?

Is it five?

How the fuck can you expect to have the energy to dominate the right hand side of the field when you're up fucking all night and looking after kids all day?

I like Logan, but he needs to switch that dick off before it's too late.

Speaking of Logan being cocky...

...how many kids does he have?

Is it five?

How the fuck can you expect to have the energy to dominate the right hand side of the field when you're up fucking all night and looking after kids all day?

I like Logan, but he needs to switch that dick off before it's too late.

As if he bides with the kids. Don't they all have different Ma's?

Fuck that for a life.

Yes youre right. 1 Point from 12 vs the Huns is good.

Im not moaning for the sake of moaning. Mcinnes has his faults. Thats one of them.

Your complaint is he sticks with the same players game in, game out.

Those players finished, unless I'm mistaken, above the Hun two straight years, Hearts too and now Hibs.

Better if he let them out.

• Downvote 1