Round 2: Scottish Independence Referendum

Round 2: Scottish Independence Referendum   

53 members have voted

1. 1. How Will You Vote in the 2nd Scottish Independence Referendum?

On Barrosso's comments about it being difficult for an independent Scotland to join the EU:

Baldy Blogger: "They (BBC) never explored his political motives or showed the other other European politicians with a contrary opinion..."

Literally the next clip is a French MP on a BBC show saying that Barrosso is wrong and has other motives.

Lost all credibility for me from there, propaganda criticising another different shade of propoganda.

Tl;dw

Fuck watching an hour of something we already knew.

You will be telling us next that they harboured paedos for years.

Caledonia is a bam doesn't mean it's all wrong. The BBC are biased, the traditional press even worse. Still fucking embrassing anyone would ever vote no for any reason other than being a fucking pathetic pussy scared to stand up for themselves.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I cant see that Independence would do anything other than reduce our collective quality of life and general standing in the world.

:drool:

I don't believe that rubbish.

I have never had a handout in my life, have used a hospital once, and went to school like everyone else.

I put in much more than I take out. Don't give me your bullshit political chat.

Same. Went to school (partly funded by tax).

Went to hospital once to get a camera up my japs eye.

Have put hundreds of thousands into the kitty and got the above back.

ie

Practically fuck all.

Don't need another referendum,once in a generation vote means just that-no need for a other divisive referendum for a 40-50 years.

Divisive.

What a fuckwit.

On Barrosso's comments about it being difficult for an independent Scotland to join the EU:

Baldy Blogger: "They (BBC) never explored his political motives or showed the other other European politicians with a contrary opinion..."

Literally the next clip is a French MP on a BBC show saying that Barrosso is wrong and has other motives.

Lost all credibility for me from there, propaganda criticising another different shade of propoganda.

You really only see this as propaganda did you watch it or was your mind made up before hand

To be honest i did expect the usual known band of unionists reply with braveheart, flag waving or caledonia is a nut job or even the favourite snpbad kind of answer rather than putting across why they think the opposite

But if one member or even a guest gets his eyes open it will have done its job