2016 Victory Shield

Who's he play for?

Rangers, he looks a proper talent but from what I watched of the game him and Deano seemed to have a nice understanding, Deano stuck to his role very well, Ollie, he seems to always find space and looked good when he got his foot on the ball and the two of them seemed to link really well.

• Upvote 1

Rangers, he looks a proper talent but from what I watched of the game him and Deano seemed to have a nice understanding, Deano stuck to his role very well, Ollie, he seems to always find space and looked good when he got his foot on the ball and the two of them seemed to link really well.

Although I thought he did well defensively I prefer to see him playing a bit further forward where he can affect the game more. Just great to see him out there though and hopefully done enough to start again on tuesday.

Excellent news.

We'll done Deano.

A proud day for his old man and mum.

Stick in Deano.

Well done deano!

Is Billy Gilmour any relation to Charlie Gilmour? Who is Charlie playing for these days? Has he gone back to England or still with Scotland?

Cheers all

On the bench and came on for the last 20 or so. Disappointing 2-2 draw after being 2 up. Was getting smoke blown up his arse for his performance on Sunday, to be benched for this game. He was boiling, to say the least. Still all to play for though and a winner takes all game against ROI on Friday afternoon. Hopefully he gets the opportunity to answer them the best way possible.

On the bench and came on for the last 20 or so. Disappointing 2-2 draw after being 2 up. Was getting smoke blown up his arse for his performance on Sunday, to be benched for this game. He was boiling, to say the least. Still all to play for though and a winner takes all game against ROI on Friday afternoon. Hopefully he gets the opportunity to answer them the best way possible.

I watched the first 30 mins and I thought Deano looked good. He had a few moments, but obviously he's a very composed player. Watching the game, the thing I found most encouraging was how comfortable the centre halves looked with the ball at their feet - not something you associate with the players in senior team. Gilmour looks like a great talent - from what the commentators were saying, that 30 mins sounds fairly typical of the lad.

What does Deano think of Dembele, from training etc... is he worthy of a spot in the squad, or has this just been a PR exercise?

I watched the first 30 mins and I thought Deano looked good. He had a few moments, but obviously he's a very composed player. Watching the game, the thing I found most encouraging was how comfortable the centre halves looked with the ball at their feet - not something you associate with the players in senior team. Gilmour looks like a great talent - from what the commentators were saying, that 30 mins sounds fairly typical of the lad.

What does Deano think of Dembele, from training etc... is he worthy of a spot in the squad, or has this just been a PR exercise?

I assume your talking about the first game? I actually thought yesterday game the team had appeared to have forgotten how to pass

papers absolutely wanking over his performance. I don't trust their opinion though. Would rather hear it from someone at game.

Dropped for some inferior hun or tim player no doubt.

The general chatter upstairs before the game was the team selection was all wrong. I just said he's from Aberdeen and we shouldn't be too surprised. To be fair, after a poor start they did go in 2-0 up and should have been able to see the game out.

Dean says he is a very good player, technically excellent, but thinks the step up is too much physically.

papers absolutely wanking over his performance. I don't trust their opinion though. Would rather hear it from someone at game.

One or two very nice touches, but generally ran about like a lost wee boy, in my opinion.

Yeah Northern Ireland game.

Having watched the game back now, he had a decent first half. Northern Ireland came out in the second and managed to play higher up the park so playing the holding role allowed him to be more involved. Always found space for the ball and was never rushed. I thought he was one of the better players on the pitch in my opinion, along with Chris Hamilton and Billy Gilmour, although Gilmour still has an annoying reluctance to hold on to it for far too long and not pass the ball.