Stand Free Youth Development Football Quiz Friday 13Th January 2017

I will need to consider whether there will be

Toonsers

Deesiders, with or without there ancestoral quiffs,

Buffoons pals,

Ollie's pals,

Dirty wickers

And folk who display general arseholeity,

Upon the confirmation of attendance of above I will then consult with the others from the supporters club and confirm our attendance non attendance,

The only thing you'll be considering is how to get a free ticket, same as that time you "offered" your services as auctioneer.

I just thought that someone who is a member of the institute of auctioneers and appraisers, ie a professional body, would be an ideal person to carry out an auction, obviously you disagree.

Though I'm sure that those that do carry out charity auctions are aware that unless a qualified auctioneer carrys out the roup the bids are not legally binding .

Just saying like.

• Downvote 1

I just thought that someone who is a member of the institute of auctioneers and appraisers, ie a professional body, would be an ideal person to carry out an auction, obviously you disagree.

Though I'm sure that those that do carry out charity auctions are aware that unless a qualified auctioneer carrys out the roup the bids are not legally binding .

Just saying like.

They're nae flogging cattle.

• Upvote 1

I will need to consider whether there will be

Toonsers

Deesiders, with or without there ancestoral quiffs,

Buffoons pals,

Ollie's pals,

Dirty wickers

And folk who display general arseholeity,

Upon the confirmation of attendance of above I will then consult with the others from the supporters club and confirm our attendance non attendance,?

Oh oil victims?

Insch cunts?

People who voted no in independence referendum.?

Brexit, remoaners?

The oaf calderwood, or the rest of hunboi3.?

Arseholes that don't indicate at roundabouts.?

Daily mail readers.?

• Site Sponsor

Are the questions only about football/Aberdeen?

If so, I'm out

I can't think of anything more boring.

They are only about football. Aberdeen will I'm sure feature. To be fair, in the thread I should have called it the SFYD Football quiz. Every day is a school day.

I'm going to ask few of my contacts at Thainstone about you eb4b as I reckon your full of shit.

Stick to selling shit on eBay you fraud.

You do that chief, or better still ask the others on here because several arseholes on here appear to know fucking everything about subjects they have no expertise in,

While you are asking your contacts more most likely people I know,

Ask the SFA about running Scottish football.they both claim to know it all.

• Site Sponsor

Pop music, US States and their capitals, films and general knowlege

Then I'd have been up for it.

You'll be missed.

The committee had a meeting an hour ago and have sanctioned you writing, organising and collecting cash for such a quiz. All funds to the cause. We thank you.

You do that chief, or better still ask the others on here because several arseholes on here appear to know fucking everything about subjects they have no expertise in,

While you are asking your contacts more most likely people I know,

Ask the SFA about running Scottish football.they both claim to know it all.

I've spoken with my source who informs me you've never been an auctioneer. They let you collect the fees at the car boot on a Sunday when the usual lads off on holiday.

I've spoken with my source who informs me you've never been an auctioneer. They let you collect the fees at the car boot on a Sunday when the usual lads off on holiday.

Well that would be hard to do, as I never got involved in that Sunday market white, well below someone of muy standing chief.

But nae doubt, every cunt here will take you at your word,

Ask your " " source" who Willie Adie is, then pm me the answer then I'll know for sure your a prick, rather than presuming it.

Well that would be hard to do, as I never got involved in that Sunday market white, well below someone of muy standing chief.

Ask your " " source" who Willie Adie is, then pm me the answer then I'll know for sure your a prick, rather than presuming it.

So what's that got to do with naming American states?

1D, i0t

Source (AH) has a vague recollection of him reckons he may have been the guy who looked after the car park etc.