Stand Free Youth Development Football Quiz Friday 13Th January 2017

No offence whatsoever because I'm totally sure you're a fine bloke offline (and I have actually seen you before) BUT you're really quite unhinged and too thick to see that you're being strung along and folk take the piss out of you as it's FAR too easy.

Nae offence but I enjoy these sparring bouts on here look I know that in person there is no way that the arseholeity, the majority display on here would be possible ( except for the deesiders)

I only know afew folk off here and couldn't care less if I meet or don't meet anyone else, in sure no one here gives a flying fuck about how bug a cunt I am.

Oh just to disappoint you , I can wind you up too.

Wrestling had giant haystacks

Gladiators had wolf,

AFC chat has EB4B.

Im planning to delete my account in the new year anyway so enjoy it while it lasts

Cunto!

Nae offence but I enjoy these sparring bouts on here look I know that in person there is no way that the arseholeity, the majority display on here would be possible ( except for the deesiders)

I only know afew folk off here and couldn't care less if I meet or don't meet anyone else, in sure no one here gives a flying fuck about how bug a cunt I am.

Oh just to disappoint you , I can wind you up too.

Wrestling had giant haystacks

Gladiators had wolf,

AFC chat has EB4B.

Im planning to delete my account in the new year anyway so enjoy it while it lasts

Cunto!

Albany, New York.

Boofon and the quiz sticky confirmed teams of 4.

With all due respect Oddjob, you will just be the drink collector for your team. :-)

Ha ha brilliant mate Well as long as I can help

Were you really "absolutely gutted" to miss a quiz night?

Ok maybe slight exaggeration, was meaning it was disappointing missing the actual night as it's great banter and being able to contribute to a good cause is a great feeling.
  • 3 weeks later...

Ditto. Your team is going down!

And where the fuck were you?

Stovies, oatcakes and beetroot all reserved and a no show.

Credit to EB4B and his mates coming a long way and nice to meet Robbie Winters.

K9, Stoney and Heppy and Oddjob appeared too. Not one drink offered to me :-)

A good night. Thanks for making the effort.

• Upvote 1