Worth A Look?

1 hour ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

1) Ask Luton if we can buy/loan Allan Campbell. Last I looked he was on subs bench at Millwall. Millwall ffs, he should have been knocking on the door of the Scotland squad. Luton relegated so they will reorganise, he might be surplus.

2) Man U having a clear out, any players in our wage range, reserves obviously.

3) Celtic got some decent Japanese players, any in our price bracket? 

1 Luton aren’t relegated, yet

2 lolz

3 lolz

21 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Wonder if we'll look at Jacob Trenskow in the summer. Plays in the Allsvenskan for Kalmar who are currently 2nd bottom. A right sided winger, 23 years old with 4 goals and 4 assists in 8 games this season. TransferMarkt has him valued at €300k. 

IMG-7888.png

very very good shout.

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Cannot take the credit, found by @AyrshireSheep

To be fair, there look to be a lot of prospects in that league. But I can't see us signing players from Malmo or Hammarby for example so we'll probably at looking at signing the better players from the teams lower down the league. Interesting summer anyway.

He stood out because of how Thelin plays and how many wingers we'll probably need. Especially if we end up selling Duk and who knows what's happening with Besuijen. 

1 hour ago, wanderingscotty said:

I wonder if Jimmy rates Andri Baldursson?
Icelandic midfielder on loan to Elfsborg from Bologna. Gone on a few year long loans, but never set the heather alight. Might be a deal to made there, especially if the Barron to Bologna rumours are true.

Good business for the club when all of the 40+ year old bald cunts get Baldursson printed on the back of their tops.

• Haha 3