Cup Final Tickets

We are in K.

Nae idea, bus doesn't get in till 12.30

Mates aren't sure if they are getting a supporters bus or driving. Let me know your plans and will see if I can meet up with you lads for a pint.

Will do. Reckon we will be down earlyish like.

Re-singing section.

Originally our supporters club tickets were in the singing section, as I thought it was going to be two or three sections full of boisterous fans.

Then I saw the stadium map and saw it's just the back of B1, so basically a slightly larger version of the Merkland flag waving section.

Ticket office were great and have changed us to roughly where we were for the semi-final.

I'm all for a singing section but either fully commit to it or don't bother.

I've read that twice and I'm still none the wiser.

Any translators on the forum?

Ran it past one of my pals, who's a lecturer in German Studies at Edinburgh University. It appears to be a form of rare peasant argot spoken in late 19th century Swabia. Apparently there are only two people alive who still speak it. One is a 95 year-old shepherd in a Leipzig retirement home. The other is some cunt on AFC Chat.

Singing section at a cup final.

If 20k+ pished up fans aren't making a noise without a dedicated section then something is wrong.

Aye, worked a treat at the league cup final. And the atmosphere was shite long before we realised the team hadn't turned up.

Singing/ultra section hasn't done Celtic too much harm.

Cudus to those who want to try something. Shame on the club for being so lukewarm about something that, if it worked well, would actually help them sell tickets for games.

I've read that twice and I'm still none the wiser.

Any translators on the forum?

I am fluent at speaking shite. It roughly translates to 'If the SFA told you to sit in urine you probably would. The urine you sat in would more than likely belong to your good self in any case'

Aye, worked a treat at the league cup final. And the atmosphere was shite long before we realised the team hadn't turned up.

Cudus to those who want to try something. Shame on the club for being so lukewarm about something that, if it worked well, would actually help them sell tickets for games.

Have you seen the state of the well publicised singing section in the Merkland? No wonder the club doesn't want to bother with it, it's pointless!

The club have announced a singing section.

Well actually, they haven't. They've let Dons supporters together announce it in a bid to get it to as small an audience as possible, not bothered advertising it on their ticket bulletin, and have only given the back of section B1.

Sure it'll be a huge success.

Can't decide who I hate more. DST or The Foundry Reds.

Guest RosemountRed

Cmon min its the foundry reds. Theyre the universal benchmark of loathing for dandies.

Is it morally right to hate disabled people?

Guest RosemountRed

North Stand and South Stand 99% sold out now plus quite a few sections in North Stand.

I'd say well over 10,000 sold already.

North Stand and South Stand 99% sold out now plus quite a few sections in North Stand.

?

Guest RosemountRed

?

Typo:

North Stand and South Stand 99% sold out now plus quite a few sections in West Stand.

Correct, however I believe Celtic put their Green Brigade down at the front of the East stand for these matches, not tucked away up in the gods where nobody can see/hear them.

Correct, however I believe Celtic put their Green Brigade down at the front of the East stand for these matches, not tucked away up in the gods where nobody can see/hear them.

Regardless of what you make of Mezz/Ultras/Merkland singing section, the fact that they have created a section as far away from the pitch as possible, is a bit daft and almost smacks as a token gesture.

That said, singing and Aberdeen fans, don't always go hand in hand. Not like we have an awesome array of songs to choose from. Even in the 00's, we had a fair variety of tunes. Seems to have died of death now. Is this possibly connected with the death of the Aberdeen Supporters Assocation? AFC seemed hellbent on this 'divide and conquer' policy back then. We have a very porous support which can be seen when the chips are down and we're all arguing with one another at games.

For me, they should have made a dedicated 'family' section (possibly South) where it was less inflammatory/intimidating for kids. West Stand is the cheaper tickets for kids, but the crappest of views and still full of pished up folk not willing to sit down when stood in front of small kids.

Bottom line - Hampden is a totally shite stadium.