Fa Still Plays?

heimin

I play in a veterans league,over 35's.I played against Peter Beagrie last season,and Dean Windass has turned out in this league.There are loads of lower league ex pros/semi pros.The standard can be very high.

I'm going back to road cycling in an attempt to stay fit and injury free,as I've missed most of the last 3 seasons through niggly injuries...

I don't play anymore since I done my knee in when I was in my early 20's. Play fives from time to time, but my role doesn't exceed sitting at the back or in goals. I've still not got the confidence in my knee to pull on the boots again and try play in a proper game (the injury happened nine years ago).

Saying that, it's what turned me from an average, few games a season Red, to a Top Red.

Guest milne_afc

Yes

I do

Recently won player of the tournament out of 200 players, which included highland league players and ex professionals

I'm still quite good.

Pics of POTT cup or didn't happen.

I haven't played football for about 10 years.

The last time was at power league in paisley and I went over on my ankle badly, requiring (next day) a day off work and a visit to the Royal Infirmary.

I was shite anyway.

That's the thing though. I was utter pilchards but loved it. I see all these fat smoking (or worse) 40 somethings that I used to play alongside saying they could still play but can't be ersed and I just think Cunts! I do do that a lot tbf.