Greatest Goal Witnessed At Pittodrie

Alex Rae for Scotland U21's against Germany U21's 1991

3-1 down with 20 minutes to go and Alex Rae in the 88th minute volleys the ball from the main stand/beach end corner of the box into the opposite corner to make it 4-3 Scotland.

One of the best games ever to be played at Pittodrie.

Alex Rae for Scotland U21's against Germany U21's 1991

3-1 down with 20 minutes to go and Alex Rae in the 88th minute volleys the ball from the main stand/beach end corner of the box into the opposite corner to make it 4-3 Scotland.

One of the best games ever to be played at Pittodrie.

Yup, I was there in the beach end on the wooden benches, the good old days! Still got the programme too.

For me, it's Rico against Torino

Many of the above. For shere theatre Shearer's to get us off bottom has to be up there. (Couldn't get to Bayern first time round - arse!). Maddison's free kick worth a shout again for the moment as well as the technique.

For an away team effort does anyone remember a McCoist volley on the spin at the main/merkland penalty box corner? Absolute screamer. Either Leighton or Snelders in goal didn't get near it. Especially memorable for the standside linesman sticking his flag up and ruling someone offside. Funny. But a screamer nonetheless. Late 80's maybe?

A Brush (Davy Robb to the uninitiated) goal v Motherwell where he flicked it past a defender on the halfway line, skinned the defence, cut inside onto his right foot and blasted a shot past Rennie in goal into the top corner.

Think he scored a hattrick that night (unless my memory is playing tricks)

Davy Robb did spring to mind when I was thinking about rasping strikes.

Aye a hat trick in a 4-1 win a hink.

My two memories of that game was the Jess versus Carbone(?) face off in the media and the south stand being absolutely jammed.

Off to get the you tube to relive it. Was that the one we went 2 or 3 up and absolutely shat our pants?

2-0 up away and got beat 3-2 then Rico scored his screamer at home, Paul Kane missed an open goal somehow and we were fucked

I liked that Paul Mason one against Hearts that EB4B saw and obviously Dazzlers tap in against Celtic in the snowball game.

Hayes v Celtic

Severin v Huns

Away goal, probably one of the Livingston goals when they pumped us or that greasy fucker Amoruso (he was actually decent when I met him, made it worse) when he scored in the Robbie Winters coining Y Hun attack game.

For comedy value Zero versus Hibs when he ran from his own half after their keeper came up for a corner. Looked like the keeper might get it too when he ran off celebrating, stupid cunt.

His free kick at Love Street was also fucking ace.

Did Rashid Belebeb ever score or do I just remember him banging in shots from ridiculous angles and distances and missing them all?

• Upvote 1

For comedy value Zero versus Hibs when he ran from his own half after their keeper came up for a corner. Looked like the keeper might get it too when he ran off celebrating, stupid cunt.

Did Rashid Belebeb ever score or do I just remember him banging in shots from ridiculous angles and distances and missing them all

That Zero goal was fantastic - Gary smith failing to clear it off the line meanwhile Zero is off doing a forward flip.

I recall Belabed scoring a long range drive against Dundee Utd. I think we won 4-0.

Jamie Smith's goal against Copenhagen. Both Aluko's and Walker's goals against Bayern. Paul Sheerin scored a few belters at PittordrIe.

Did Rashid Belebeb ever score or do I just remember him banging in shots from ridiculous angles and distances and missing them all?

How fucking dare you call zero a stupid cunt no guffy sympothising pig.