Who Is The Grass?

Guest milne_afc

Your going to hurt my feelings am trying ever so hard to be accepted...

Everyone likes to be accepted and I suppose you tried hard to be when you first joined, but having your approval isn't high up on my agenda. By the way that is a bad case of verbal diarrhea you have come down with. You better fuck off down to your GP before it gets any worse.

• Upvote 1

Everyone likes to be accepted and I suppose you tried hard to be when you first joined, but having your approval isn't high up on my agenda. By the way that is a bad case of verbal diarrhea you have come down with. You better fuck off down to your GP before it gets any worse.

:laughing:

Reekie had a couple of days off when brains were being handed out.

• Upvote 1

Police have not made any contact regarding anything sevco related and nothing recent either. Last ones were over a WANK member and also comments about the Barcalona terrorist attack.

They ask for IP address, email address and precise time of posting

...e-mail address would mean something - IP addresses are pretty worthless legally. The attempts to extort money from the freetards tell us that.

Guest milne_afc

depends what you have on it, but if you have stuff pin locked they shouldn't be able to access sh1t

The words of a man who has buried many a hard drive.

The grass is no more, Travelodge Bucksburn was his final destination, so the word on the street goes. :cool:

As Taggart would have said....THERE'S BEEN A MURDER, luckily the hat apron wearers have ensured it will be brushed under the carpet and things will go on as before.

...that's a shock! I'd have thought the Travelodge Bucksburn would be more of a suicide sorta place....