Straw Poll - McInnes: Stay or Go?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. McInnes: Stay or Go?

• McInnes is God!
    • McInnes must Go!

Can't defend, poor positional awareness, can't win headers defensively, can't track back when he's up the field, slowed down considerably, caught in no mans land continually, loses his man all the time, can't read the man he's up against.

Scores goals now and then...

Unsung hero.

There is no hope of improvement with McInnes now. Stagnation or backwards till he leaves.

Can't defend, poor positional awareness, can't win headers defensively, can't track back when he's up the field, slowed down considerably, caught in no mans land continually, loses his man all the time, can't read the man he's up against.

Scores goals now and then...

Unsung hero.

Similar to Ash Taylor except for the scoring goals now & then part.

But apart from that, an effective and formidable opponent?

But apart from that, an effective and formidable opponent?

Like James Forrest? Or Jordan Jones? Or Chris Cadden? David Templeton even, what about the Hun full back, who’s name I refuse to type? Who’s he a formidable apponent to exactly?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in the "hope an English club come in for him" camp. Fuck paying him off.

I think he's gone as far as he can and he's looking and sounding more and more clueless as the weeks go on. He'll also never fully recover from his blatant hunnery last year.

EDIT: Didn't vote because it's a pish question.

I don't think he's really going to recover it either, but i suspect we'll have plenty of time to find that out as I can't see us removing him or anyone wanting to pay that level of compo to get him.

• 4 months later...

Bump.

Anyone wishing to edit their vote?

Time to stop hoping this cunt will ever be anything more than a blatantly mediocre (at best) manager that speaks well for the club.

Just because he watches videos of our opponents prior to us playing them & 'apparently' has our individual players really well prepared for their most likely direct opponents in their next games doesn't mean fk all when he has no fkn clue himself against the likes of Tommy fkn Wright.

Ffs the only manager he's gotten the better of this season is fkn Neil McCann & he needed a penalty to achieve that.

Walk away McInnes

Edit, oops sorry. I forgot the st Mirren cup game

• Downvote 2