Lewis Ferguson

5 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

No chance. He'll be doing well to be back playing this side of Xmas.

Next summer at the earliest before he moves on

I agree it'll be next summer at the earliest before he is sold.

I remember Ruud Van Nistelrooy doing his ACL around the same age as Ferguson when he was on the verge of joining Man United way back in the year 2000. He was a very driven & determined player the injury certainly never hampered his career he came back just as strong and signed for them the following summer. I'm confident Ferguson will do the same he seems the same type of determined single minded individual that Van Nistelrooy was.

• Upvote 4
12 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Fraser linked with arsenal / Liverpool then leaves Bournemouth on a bosman. 

McKenna out the team in EPL but gets loaned to a champions league team before being released. 
really not profiting from this sell on malarkey 

Done bloody well out of getting them to fuck out the club though so it's an overall win. Pair of toxic cunts.

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, Shinniesta said:

I agree it'll be next summer at the earliest before he is sold.

I remember Ruud Van Nistelrooy doing his ACL around the same age as Ferguson when he was on the verge of joining Man United way back in the year 2000. He was a very driven & determined player the injury certainly never hampered his career he came back just as strong and signed for them the following summer. I'm confident Ferguson will do the same he seems the same type of determined single minded individual that Van Nistelrooy was.

These days professional athletes with access to full time physios, state of the art rehab facilities, sports scientists etc can confidently assume an ACL injury isn't going to affect them other than the time it takes to rehab and get back to full fitness.

Until you've torn it yourself you don't realise that building back up the muscle wastage in your leg takes as much if not more time than the ligament healing does.

If he tried to carry on playing with it it can't have been too bad a tear either.

1 hour ago, Andy_123 said:

These days professional athletes with access to full time physios, state of the art rehab facilities, sports scientists etc can confidently assume an ACL injury isn't going to affect them other than the time it takes to rehab and get back to full fitness.

Until you've torn it yourself you don't realise that building back up the muscle wastage in your leg takes as much if not more time than the ligament healing does.

If he tried to carry on playing with it it can't have been too bad a tear either.

What was the injury that gueye had that stopped him being good?

21 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Have we ever actually made any money from a sell-on? I know we got £1m when McKenna helped get Forest promoted, but have we made anything from a future sale?

Cos-Goals got us fuck loads

2 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

Thats the Juventus manager sacked. Thiago Motta will probably get it, If so that'll be Lewis Ferguson following once he gets back to fitness. 20% of £25 million coming our way. 

Ferguson unlikely to be playing this year so any move to Juve unlikely until 2025 by which time they'll have sacked Motta if he goes there if he doesn't win a major trophy

21 minutes ago, RDS said:

Ferguson unlikely to be playing this year so any move to Juve unlikely until 2025 by which time they'll have sacked Motta if he goes there if he doesn't win a major trophy

It’s ih calcio min, by 2025 the sacked Juve manager Motta will be signing him for Milano instead.

• Upvote 1