Rap Music Thread.

Bobby Connor

Im not exaggerating to say I only managed 20 seconds of tolerating that shite. There is actually a decent rap(ish) group from Dingwall and Ive seen them live. Loved them but I forget the name of them.

Invernesians rapping. Butterscotch. Invernesians will never be capable of doing anything that requires a swagger. They are tied up too tight.

Ross-shire is where its at. We know how to set a car ablaze and climb on the bonnet.

Vanilla Ice is the best, I bought his single circa 89-90.

Y'all niggas can suck that up.

I also once saw Cypress Hill perform "Insane in the brain" on The Word. Like many clueless white people, I misconstrued the lyric "Insane in the membrane" as the track title.

When I first encountered (white) hip hop DJ Tim Westwood I genuinely thought he was a joke character, like David Brent or Ronald Villiers. I thought he was absolutely hilarious and was shocked to learn that he was actually a real person.

This statements largely conclude my exposure to / knowledge of rap music.

Give me AC/DC any day.

Saw Vanilla Ice circa 2008 in Tiger Tiger on a Monday. He was shit. Great night.

Horrendous genre of music that periodically throws up one or two decent tunes.

Like the Darren Mackie of music... absolutely atrocious 99% of the time but every once in a blue moon it'll pop up with the goal that puts us into the group stages, and people will point to it like that doesn't happen simply by the law of averages.

Fuuuuuuck me.

FlavaFlav.jpg

• Upvote 1

Horrendous genre of music that periodically throws up one or two decent tunes.

Like the Darren Mackie of music... absolutely atrocious 99% of the time but every once in a blue moon it'll pop up with the goal that puts us into the group stages, and people will point to it like that doesn't happen simply by the law of averages.

Fuuuuuuck me.

FlavaFlav.jpg

Fair assessment.