Scotland Vs Belgium/albania

Or OUR coaches how to coach.

It's a fucking jolly.

Not sure I get your point here, the onus is on the individual to learn.

Guys from other countries come to Largs as its seen as a centre of excellence, they come to learn.

The ex player thicko Boydy/Bazza fraternity don't know how to learn and probably object to being taught the game by guys who didn't play at their level.

Strange attitude to have in my opinion.

As an aside wait until you see the savaging the boy St Mirren have appointed gets because he's a school teacher and not part of the 'club'.

Mcleish is clueless, the formation is terrible and basically stops Tierney having any effect on the game going forward, 2 of the centre halves spend there time covering for the horrendously slow Mulgrew. The guy from Fulham McDonald is horrendous and is even slower than Mulgrew but he will be a fixture due to him playing in the overrated EPL. The first 3 subs weren't even in the original squad yet get on before guys who were. The rats performance was truly embarrassing and he should be nowhere near the Scotland squad

I totally agree with the formation debate. However Tierney was expected to play CH when he isn’t, therefore negating his attacking threat. The formation also stifled Robertson and Fraser, it needs scrapped tbh

I think you could say his face didn’t fit under Strachan, but wouldn’t appear to be the case under Mcleish.

I know Scotland are shit but there are still better players at left back and midfield than Shinnie.

I agree, but Shinnie offers bite, aggression and desire. All traits missing from last nights performance

On Shinnie and his 15/20 minutes. The game was over so it was time for the SFA boy Mcginn to have a wee rest so the 6 or 7th choice midfielder Shinnie gets a run on.

I didn't think he put a foot wrong. Passed the ball well, movement off the ball was good and was quick into the tackle. Looked to me better than Mcginn, Jack and Mcdonald. Scotland looked a better team with him in it.

It's quite obvious though, his face doesn't fit with Mcleish.

Mcleish's face doesn't fit his own heed.

• Upvote 2

That's right, well counted. Took him for a fucking joke trip to South America when no cunt wanted to play and a put him on to give the SFA boy a rest for 10 minutes. I'm assuming that you have some point? Or just counting?

My point is pretty simple, he's played a part in 3/5 games for McLeish. So it's quite clear he rates him pretty highly, more so than previous Scotland managers.

You're pretty sure of yourself and adversarial for someone who spends 95% of their time speaking utter shite.

• Upvote 2

Whilst both are great players, trying to shoe horn both Robertson and Tierney into tne starting XI isn't going to work.

Agreed but Strachan seems to still want to stick his oar in & say they must find a way to play them both.

It's similar to the Guffs trying to play both Gerrard & Lampard & forcing round pegs into square holes.

Only way to accommodate both Robertson & Toothless is to try & play both on left with Robertson as a winger but even then it isn't ideal

My point is pretty simple, he's played a part in 3/5 games for McLeish. So it's quite clear he rates him pretty highly, more so than previous Scotland managers.

Rates him pretty highly?

Rating him slightly more highly than Strachan did? That's not high praise. Strachan basically said he wasn't good enough for that level.

Mcleish has basically said he's about 7th choice and will play a few minutes in a couple of friendlies when he's at the bottom of the barrel.

That's not shite, that's how it is. If he rated him highly he'd play him in a competitive match. He won't.

• Downvote 4

Should maybe try them both on left flank. Tierney left back and Robertson further forward. Think that would be better than Tierney at centre back.

Robertson isn't a left winger, just cos he is good going forward in a Liverpool team that plays with a player wide on his side and he does great work playing off that doesn't mean he should be played further forward.

Obvious solution, is to sit glass jaw on the bench

Robertson isn't a left winger, just cos he is good going forward in a Liverpool team that plays with a player wide on his side and he does great work playing off that doesn't mean he should be played further forward.

Obvious solution, is to sit glass jaw on the bench

Aye but he'd still be our best left winger so it's still worth making the change.