Shinnie To.......

Do they need another midfielder? Is he signing to play left back?

Hope it’s just shite. Have resigned myself to accepting he’s leaving but don’t want him to go there.

They definitely need another central midfielder as they only have the players below to choose from:-

Dorrans

Arfield

Davis

Jack

Couilibaly

Halliday

Rossiter

Pena

Docherty

Holt

McCrorie

And not forgetting

Kent

Grezda

Middleton

Candeias

And the soon-to-be-incoming

Kamara

And not forgetting

Kent

Grezda

Middleton

Candeias

And the soon-to-be-incoming

Kamara

To be fair are the first four names not wide players? I was only concentrating on central midfielders.

I forgot about that cunt Kamara. Once he arrives they'll have at least a dozen senior centre mids on their books. That club is fucking mental.

If you take a look at our squad (21 listed) and the huns squad (28 listed) on transfermarket its quite remarkable how much money they are wasting really.

Also stands out that we are badly short in one or two areas.

That cunt Rossiter was supposedly on £10k per week when they signed him 2 and a half years ago. He's played a grand total of 10 league games in that time. And we think we wasted money on Forrester and Tansey?

That cunt Rossiter was supposedly on £10k per week when they signed him 2 and a half years ago. He's played a grand total of 10 league games in that time. And we think we wasted money on Forrester and Tansey?

He was rumoured to have some sort of debilitating disease right from the start.

I think he was possibly a vanity signing made to allow the redtops to fantasize about the wonderkid Sevco had stolen from Liverpool because they are such a BIG club and everything etc etc and thereby sell a few season tickets.

When all along Liverpool probably realised the lad was far too fragile to make it.

He was rumoured to have some sort of debilitating disease right from the start.

I think he was possibly a vanity signing made to allow the redtops to fantasize about the wonderkid Sevco had stolen from Liverpool because they are such a BIG club and everything etc etc and thereby sell a few season tickets.

When all along Liverpool probably realised the lad was far too fragile to make it.

He only ever played 5 times for Liverpool and only once in the EPL.

I still think their plan is to sell Morelos in the summer for as much as they can get for him as they must still be haemorrhaging cash.

He only ever played 5 times for Liverpool and only once in the EPL.

I still think their plan is to sell Morelos in the summer for as much as they can get for him as they must still be haemorrhaging cash.

This is why I'd rather see Celtic win the league than the huns (if it can't be us)

If the huns don't get into the Champs League I'm fascinated to see what happens to their finances next year. It feels like they have bet the farm on it now with Defoe and Davis coming in on huge wages.

This is why I'd rather see Celtic win the league than the huns (if it can't be us)

If the huns don't get into the Champs League I'm fascinated to see what happens to their finances next year. It feels like they have bet the farm on it now with Defoe and Davis coming in on huge wages.

I agree I can't stand either of them but I can't think of anything worse than the huns winning the league and gaining access to CL level money. Much better that they spend lots of money they don't have chasing Celtic to just lose out to them in the end anyway and leave an even bigger black hole in their finances.

I'm immune to Celtic winning the league now but the thought of those cheating bastards from Govan winning it and lording it over everyone again, 55 banners everywhere, Simply The Best blasting out at the snake pit? Fuck that.

I agree I can't stand either of them but I can't think of anything worse than the huns winning the league and gaining access to CL level money. Much better that they spend lots of money they don't have chasing Celtic to just lose out to them in the end anyway and leave an even bigger black hole in their finances.

I'm immune to Celtic winning the league now but the thought of those cheating bastards from Govan winning it and lording it over everyone again, 55 banners everywhere, Simply The Best blasting out at the snake pit? Fuck that.

We have got to beat the cunts in next months game at Pittodrie and hopefully we are in with a shout of the league at that stage 

The victims singing about 10 in a row is just as sickening though.

It really isn't. The tims are utter, utter cunts but them winning 10 in a row really means absolutely fuck all.

Just stop to think how insufferable the hoards of orcs would be if they got a title. It's vomit inducing.

The victims singing about 10 in a row is just as sickening though.

Tin hat on, but I think Celtic doing 10 is more bearable for Aberdeen fans than the Huns getting their first in their new form.

However, Dons to stop the Tims before should be the ultimate objective of the football club.

• Upvote 1
  • Site Sponsor

Tin hat on, but I think Celtic doing 10 is more bearable for Aberdeen fans than the Huns getting their first in their new form.

However, Dons to stop the Tims before should be the ultimate objective of the football club.

Correct.

The thought of the Zombies securing a title under Stevie G-String is puke inducing.

Neither the Minks nor the Huns are tolerable but the Huns winning a first ever title would have the scumbags thinking they are world beaters.

If we cannot win it then it is absolutely in our best interests if sevco do not win it (ever)

As has been said by others.....they have decided that this season has (probably unexpectedly for them) provided a decent chance of them derailing Celtic's objective of 10 IAR and have put all their financial eggs in one basket. Their wage bill was unsustainable even before signing Defoe and Davis, albeit their (again totally unexpected) European run provided around £10 million extra they weren't banking on and they are relying on the goodwill of their directors pumping in soft loans every year which will never be repaid but converted into equity once the career criminal finally gets round to meeting his share offer obligations.

If they fail to win the league this season and don't get access to Champion's League cash, I'm pretty certain Morelos will be sold off, possibly Tavernier too. They reckon they'll get around £20million for Morelos but I doubt he would even go for half that figure in the end. They would also definitely have to win the league next season, allied to a Europa League run at least matching this season's or else face severe financial problems. It would be hilarious if their Dad's Army recruits suffered fairly long term injuries along the way.

10 IAR will absolutely not be tolerated, either by their rancid support nor their board of directors who at that point, if they hadn't already done so, I believe would start to cut off the funding. And at this point sevco really do run the risk of going down the gurgler lie their dead predecessors. Fuck der Hun and all who sail in her....

SF