Aberdeen 1 - 1 Hun Bastards

Clancy was absolutely brilliant today

Whilst I agree it is brilliant (or refreshing at least) to not have too many complaints regarding a ref in any given game. It is a bit of a stretch to say a ref has a 'brilliant' game just for simply getting basics of his job correct. Maybe that game from him at ibrox with the Orcs on his back & I could credit him with something reaching brilliance.

All that said. 4 bookings to their 1 is a fkn joke.

Blatant handball missed from Arfield (deliberate or not, it prevented a goal) should have been at least a penalty. May have also been a high boot in same period of play in box also.

McLennans booking was shocking. Clearly fouled.

Trouble at full time by the fence? BBC reporter said it was a flare chucked into the Aberdeen end, but also heard there was a chair chucked over the fence too.

Vernin, total vermin

Hopefully they smashed fk out of the away end some more as well.

Love the idea of having them part funding our new ground

I didn’t say he was okay today, it’s your delight in seeing him fail so you can say “I hope all you fanboys now see” which is bizarre.

He’s a talented player, it doesn’t mean you’re a “fanboy” for thinking that. I’m also curious as to who you play instead, given you also want to see Ferguson out the team. Which two players are battering on the door?

Still, at least you got to say “I told you so” because Stewart has a bad game. You win m8.

He was great for Killie and the blue joots. Rank rotten for us in his first spell, apparently even worse for Birmingham. Some players just don't suit certain clubs and he doesn't suit us. Total waste of a jersey.

As for Ferguson...just want him rested for a couple of games. He might well get that in the international break that's coming up...unless there's an U21 game(s) as well. I also realize our injury situation may make resting him difficult. But the difference is....Ferguson is an asset to us and I only want him rested for a game or 2 a couple of times a season. I want Stewart rested permanently...use as a late impact sub only. And FFS don't sign him on a permanent...

Pitch to blame for the huns not winning, says the scouse twat.

Crosswinds to blame for the seat blowing over the fence also.

New springs initially causing it to spring up too fast, breaking it free of its fastenings.

I believe a Hamilton fan had left a blue smoke flare on said seat as well, that the stewards clearly missed

He was great for Killie and the blue joots. Rank rotten for us in his first spell, apparently even worse for Birmingham. Some players just don't suit certain clubs and he doesn't suit us. Total waste of a jersey.

As for Ferguson...just want him rested for a couple of games. He might well get that in the international break that's coming up...unless there's an U21 game(s) as well. I also realize our injury situation may make resting him difficult. But the difference is....Ferguson is an asset to us and I only want him rested for a game or 2 a couple of times a season. I want Stewart rested permanently...use as a late impact sub only. And FFS don't sign him on a permanent...

So who takes the place of Ferguson and Stewart?
  • Downvote 3

Trouble at full time by the fence? BBC reporter said it was a flare chucked into the Aberdeen end, but also heard there was a chair chucked over the fence too.

Vernin, total vermin

There was a load of stuff thrown over. Couple of chairs, a flag pole and a few unidentified objects

Gleeson should have enough about him to replace Ferguson against the likes of Dundee and Livi.

May worked just fine as a combination with Cosgrove in December.

Next question?

Gleeson has offered precisely nothing, couldn’t play a forward pass the last time he was given a chance. May can’t score to save his life.

Inspired team selection.

Is my imagination or do we lose a lot of players to injury against Sevco?

The original lyrics to "Cigarettes and Alcohol"

Is it my imaginatiowwn

Or do we lose a lot

Of players to injury?

The reffing situatiowwn

Means any hun cunt

Can tackle with impunity

You could suffer hairloss

Waiting for a card for Morelos

We might as well go in like Thanos

Right over the ball

We gotta make it snappen

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc

Why was that banner confiscated?

Should've beaten those fucking cunts today

One of the accents has been missed off the last word and the message reads as "MORELOS YOUR MOTHER IS A NIGGER WHORE"

Club are in big trouble over this!

Fuck off to follow follow you hun cunt

He's just gutted he cannot take McKenna to pieces. You know, say how he got 'rag dolled' & all that. He loves that one.

Even Considine cannot get too much from him today. Even after missing two (should have been) goals. His tackle at end was great.

531-FD766-8-FDB-4-AA7-A546-EEA56615-C9-E

That red head bird making her way across ain't bad i must say.

Two lads behind checking her out.

Red? Nae havin that as red, a need to see if the sheets match the curtains.

One guy is def checkin out her arse. Respect to him. Nae so much the one beside that looks more like he's lookin at phone (unless it's on camera mode) ;)