A red card and a penalty.

Scottish football is so fucking predictable.

Think we're similar in ages and the sad thing for me is I don't really care anymore about Scottish football.

Lost my passion for football in general a few years ago and just go out of habit.

Might be time to call it a day!!

Think we're similar in ages and the sad thing for me is I don't really care anymore about Scottish football.

Lost my passion for football in general a few years ago and just go out of habit.

Might be time to call it a day!!

Ach, I'll never call it a day because supporting Aberdeen is just part of my dna.

The sky era has made it difficult though due to the huge wankfest for the "old firm" duopoly to the detriment of everything else ably aided and abetted by a complicit sfa and spfl.

• Upvote 2

Aye. Losing McGinn at the last minute on top of all the other absentees just confirmed the inevitable unfortunately.

Extremely poor transfers means we can't cope when these circumstances crop up.

And this after last years semi final embarrassment when mciness fucking promised us, he fucking promised us he knew what to do in the transfer window.

It turns out he fucking didn't.

Don't mind Ferguson. Silly challenge. Young guy. Game was over anyway. 

Disappointing day.

Aye but it wasn't just one silly challenge.

He's been making stupid challenges methodically for the previous half-hour - was lucky not to give away a penalty, never mind get a yellow.

It wasn't a rush of blood, that's mental weakness.

Extremely poor transfers means we can't cope when these circumstances crop up.

And this after last years semi final embarrassment when mciness fucking promised us, he fucking promised us he knew what to do in the transfer window.

It turns out he fucking didn't.

Aye, we might have injuries and suspensions but he fucked up his main signings making the situation worse when we do have key players out. Youngsters have bailed him out this year in the main thankfully but another big summer ahead.

• Upvote 2

Ach, I'll never call it a day because supporting Aberdeen is just part of my dna.

The sky era has made it difficult though due to the huge wankfest for the "old firm" duopoly to the detriment of everything else ably aided and abetted by a complicit sfa and spfl.

Very true.

I'll no doubt be back again next season as it's just what we do.

Aye but it wasn't just one silly challenge.

He's been making stupid challenges methodically for the previous half-hour - was lucky not to give away a penalty, never mind get a yellow.

It wasn't a rush of blood, that's mental weakness.

C'mon at least he had a go. Agree about previous. As long as he does it against the huns (DNA), don't mind.

I still believe McInness is the best thing to happen to our club since Fergie and I can’t think of anyone better to replace him.

Ultimately, we’re never going to win anything of note again and I’m afraid we simply have to accept it.

I have

Loser mentality

Delete your account

• Upvote 2