What a horrible little specimen Tierney is.

Constantly begging the linesmen for flags every time he falls over trying to get players booked.

Not to mention his miraculous recovery from injuries for big Celtic games then immediately sayin he won't be fit for the Scotland games as his injury needs rest.

Hope the cunt gets the injury he deserves. Before his next deal

• Upvote 1

I’m sober-ish...

The ball sending off was harsh looking at Boyatas challenge on GMS in the cup final. However we’d of lost anyway

Time for mcinnes to go. Cannot keep accepting the old “But mind where we were at before”. No stones in that side. He’s won 1 trophy 5 year ago. It’s not good enough

Sad thing is I don’t really give a fuck. I’m not overly upset.

Just in, Poor negative tactics yet again meant we would never win the game, Ref was shocking but it was Thomson so what do you expect, the antics of some of there players was shocking Brown over to the Ref saying Ball elbowed Christie when he clearly didn't that fuck wit Tierney and that no mark Ajer giving it to the Dons fans when they score the first. The usual sectarian pish from there mutant fans. Thought Ferguson and Campbell did ok along with Lowe, Cosgrove was really poor and Stewart can fuck off to the Huns whenever he likes, I have given Stewart the benefit of the doubt up to now but he really is pish and can fuck off now for all I care take Gleeson with him please. massive rebuilding job in the Summer but don't think Mcinnes is up to it his constant pant pushing against the Tims has gone on too long, we need a fresh start and fresh ideas

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc

Who's the man to take us on then? I agree it's stale under McInnes and this is not a reason for him to stay but who do folk fancy?

Get a big banter merchant in charge. Di Canio for me.

Even the most optimistic among us knew on some level that McInnes' nuts would disappear when it came to a game against the (what he sees as) Mighty Celtic, just like he does with Sevco.  

You're either willing to accept that, in which case McInnes is fine, or you're not. 

If he walks ( cos he sure as f@ck won't get punted) right now I'm also struggling to think of a (realistic/readily available) replacement.

Who has recently been bulleted in England? That fat fecker that was most recently a Peterborough but who's been at a number of lower/non-league clubs down there Steve Evans (Scottish...…. no doubt his CV would land on Milne's desk). Davie Moyes...…...doubt he'd be interested on the money we pay and might fancy himself for the WBA gig. Bound to be a few unemployed Guffies a la Heckingbottom at Hivs who would view us as a handy stepping stone to a bigger job at Doncaster or the likes. FFS Warburton isn't looking such a bad option right now.

However after much deliberation (and the thought of losing any of his enormous-by-Scottish-standards salary) I think DM will stay out the remainder of his contract. Which might be no bad thing taking the long term view. Because I have a feeling that pretty much 12 months from now Jack Ross will become available having failed to satisfy the unreasonably high expectations of a Sunderland board expecting a minimum play off place in the Championship having just been promoted.

Two facts:

Celtic and Rangers have always dominated Scottish football.

Celtic and Rangers will always dominate Scottish football.

No sense in thinking otherwise.

That's all.

We all know this but that shouldn’t matter in cups as you look of the teams who have won the Scottish Cup or reached the final since we last won it

Hibs appointment has been impressive, but can we trust Milne and co to come up with that kind of appointment that is the problem, someone Young with fresh ideas and not tainted by the old scum or Scottish football in general

Is that capitalisation some kind of subliminal nomination?

DouxqylXoAAUaaN.jpg

• Downvote 1

Who's the man to take us on then? I agree it's stale under McInnes and this is not a reason for him to stay but who do folk fancy?

Not sure I follow you thought here, OK we get in a manager who 'goes for it and shows no fear' when playing the Tims or Huns, but if that manager does not have the players of a certain calibre who are capable of consistently delivering such a performance then that tactics will fail. You may win the odd game or two but overall it will fail.

And players of a certain calibre who are capable of consistently delivering are few and far between in the wage bracket we are operating in unfortunately.

Pretty much what happens to the Tims in Europe and what do their fans moan like fuck about, the financial gulf that they have to deal with.

Its the same pish just on a different wage scale.