Levein

He was totally shafted by the Board after getting Barnsley up playing cavalier high tempo football.

Sold his top 3 talents. Didn't back him. Couldn't sign anyone over 23. Sacked him. Fans gutted.

He's a good manager. And will excite players and fans alike.

I'm all aboard the Stendel autobahn.

Fair enough.

Cant be any worst than Cathro to be fair

He was totally shafted by the Board after getting Barnsley up playing cavalier high tempo football.

Sold his top 3 talents. Didn't back him. Couldn't sign anyone over 23. Sacked him. Fans gutted.

Time will tell. I don't know too much about him. He can't possibly be worse than Cathro or Levein though who were both utter abominations. Hearts' league form over the last 12 months or so has been on a par with some relegated teams. The boy Stendel has a job on his hands but there are some good players at Hearts they have definitely massively underperformed.

It's a disgrace they are joint bottom in December with the resources and squad they have. They are not world beaters but their squad is miles better than the likes of Hamilton, Livi and St Mirren. All banter aside it's truly shocking. We moan like fuck about McInnes yet we are clear in 3rd place and 17 points above Hearts. Then again being 3rd doesn't count for much now that the old Glasgow cartel is well and truly permanently re-established.

• Upvote 1

Time will tell. I don't know too much about him. He can't possibly be worse than Cathro or Levein though who were both utter abominations. Hearts' league form over the last 12 months or so has been on a par with some relegated teams. The boy Stendel has a job on his hands but there are some good players at Hearts they have definitely massively underperformed.

It's a disgrace they are joint bottom in December with the resources and squad they have. They are not world beaters but their squad is miles better than the likes of Hamilton, Livi and St Mirren. All banter aside it's truly shocking. We moan like fuck about McInnes yet we are clear in 3rd place and 17 points above Hearts. Then again being 3rd doesn't count for much now that the old Glasgow cartel is well and truly permanently re-established.

We're back. Again.

Guest the shepherd

If it's anything like the tune you boys are doomed....................................https://youtu.be/gChOifUJZMc

looking forward to the budge has to go posts in 6-12 months!

He was sacked after 10/11 games without a win at the end with Barnsley. Pretty shite.

Guest the shepherd

Good one

(Its not)

So actually, no, not good one - bad one

Everything good about Aberdeen FC has come from those "south of stonehaven"

Fuck off min. Disgusting and disgraceful comment.

Guest the shepherd

The clueless weegie mong knows nothing about Aberdeen

Aye yer bang on. Frankie De Mong (nae the ex-Ajax player) portrays to be a walking Aberdeen encyclopaedia but doesn't have a clue.

Guest the shepherd

You get things wrong, a lot

When have I ever professed to be an encyclopedia on all things Aberdeen?

Utter havers

I admit when I am wrong and for any inadvertent oversights and omissions I do, that's one of the main differences between me and you.

You utter some shite min purely just to gain attention.

This is a forum for which thousands of Aberdeen supporters are free to contribute towards and provide opinion or assessment, it's not all about one individual, i.e. whatever he/she/binary says goes.

What I said earlier is a fair and reasonable assessment of one of your characteristics that make you who you are.

Guest the shepherd

Are they though?

Are they REALLY?

You're proving my point, deliciously

Don't quite follow. All Aberdeen legends born in Aberdeen. That is what you asked you clown.

Guest the shepherd

Guarantee Millermongs not heard of the first two

Ha ha, he's probably reading Wikipedia or AFC Heritage Trust's website to find out who they are as we speak.