Coronavirus

Henry

25 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Sold it in cans so just ordered a heap and filled up the pint glasses - saving trips to bar 

A very thoughtful, economical, and environmentally-friendly approach to adopt when on a night out, in turn, mitigating the spread of this virus that's on the go the noo, being considerate to bar staff and fellow patrons alike, and reducing your carbon footprint through minimal movements to and from the bar.

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Always felt rotten after speed, like that dirty mcat feel.

Consi get back on the Ketamine, absolutely life changing stuff on the go just now.

it’s funny how there is a few standards on the hat. You can post pictures of maddie being pumped by a gang of brothers yet you can’t suggest someone should end their life? Strange moral compass 

potential thread. Which hatters should kill themselves and why 

FWIW I don't think people should be able to wish suicide on others without some sort of warning or ban. Fact is though I apologised and owned up to it, which the mod could probably see. 

Some truly awful shit posted on here daily that's allowed to fly, though. No apologies handed out. 

As you say, strange standards. 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Always felt rotten after speed, like that dirty mcat feel.

Consi get back on the Ketamine, absolutely life changing stuff on the go just now.

it’s funny how there is a few standards on the hat. You can post pictures of maddie being pumped by a gang of brothers yet you can’t suggest someone should end their life? Strange moral compass 

potential thread. Which hatters should kill themselves and why 

It's the implication behind it iyam. Wishing the most miserable end on a person, the unhappiness behind it.

You can wish someone be in a fatal industrial accident but they might have had a good life up until then.

If you get my drift.

41 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

FWIW I don't think people should be able to wish suicide on others without some sort of warning or ban. Fact is though I apologised and owned up to it, which the mod could probably see. 

Some truly awful shit posted on here daily that's allowed to fly, though. No apologies handed out. 

As you say, strange standards. 

Always try to be respectful. that's my motto.

Don't be the first to escalate, that's another.

Never threaten to murder people, that also an important one. 

spacer.png

Just now, Ke1t said:

Always try to be respectful. that's my motto.

Don't be the first to escalate, that's another.

Never threaten to murder people, that also an important one. 

spacer.png

Shut the fuck up Ke1t you yank fuck!