Coronavirus

Henry

9 hours ago, Poodler said:

remember the people on this forum who blindly championed the vaccine and called anyone who dared to question it , a conspiracy theorist? 

i dunno man, i'm beginning to have my doubts. maybe they were right

after all, their pro-vax arguments have been rigourous and compelling

i just hope that one day, i'll be forgiven and welcomed back into the kirk

On 2/22/2024 at 1:38 PM, RedArmyFakshun said:

No worries Parkie, I'm comfortable with that assessment

Sinister article in the guardian today that insinuates people have weak blood-brain barrier, ie. blame the victim, instead of the direct cause which was a bioweapon

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2024/feb/22/long-covid-brain-fog-may-be-due-to-leaky-blood-brain-barrier-study

Very sneaky

You understand the covid brain fog it's referring to is the virus itself, not the vaccine? 

12 hours ago, Poodler said:

old chicken legs giving it the big ‘told you so’ as some more studies arrive showing the vaccine was more dangerous than reported. 

remember the people on this forum who blindly championed the vaccine and called anyone who dared to question it , a conspiracy theorist? 

you should be ashmed of yourselves for swallowing that propaganda 

And they'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for that pesky Russell Brand. 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, The Cockney Don said:

Covid is real.

But i now believe the vaccines for it are dodgy.

Agreed, Cockney. 

The lies about transmission were the worst, and how they used them to coerce the public. 

Many a pocket was lined. 

• Upvote 1
48 minutes ago, The Cockney Don said:

Covid is real.

But i now believe the vaccines for it are dodgy.

37 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Agreed, Cockney. 

The lies about transmission were the worst, and how they used them to coerce the public. 

Many a pocket was lined. 

Great to see posters awakening. Big respect brothers x

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/excess-mortality-within-england-post-pandemic-method/changes-to-ohids-reporting-of-excess-mortality-in-england

well well well boyzzz

estimates by cause are based on underlying cause of death rather than on any mention of a disease on the death certificate and reporting starts from January 2023 rather than the start of the pandemic. Which basically means they’re admitting the excess deaths shit during covid was just drivel. Drivel to fear you.

that’s an absolute hustle gents. They’ve pulled our pants down big time. But why would they do it? 

you know why, by now 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/excess-mortality-within-england-post-pandemic-method/changes-to-ohids-reporting-of-excess-mortality-in-england

well well well boyzzz

estimates by cause are based on underlying cause of death rather than on any mention of a disease on the death certificate and reporting starts from January 2023 rather than the start of the pandemic. Which basically means they’re admitting the excess deaths shit during covid was just drivel. Drivel to fear you.

that’s an absolute hustle gents. They’ve pulled our pants down big time. But why would they do it? 

you know why, by now 

Untitled-design-5-1.jpg

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

One thing I know for sure is that I was 100% right about the ludicrous over reaction to covid right from the start. 

Few cunts on here made right tits of themselves about it. 

I’m nae saying I was anti vax but I said fae the start if you want to avoid it stay inside. You can spray care workers before they go in homes even prevax.

Anyway load o shite each and everyone of them. Happy to criticise the SNP here although shite not the worst but still shite. 

• 4 weeks later...

Ivermectin is often recognized – 2nd to penicillin – for having the greatest impact on human health. Its discovery even won the Nobel Prize.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has agreed to remove social media posts and webpages that urged people to stop taking ivermectin to treat COVID-19, according to a settlement dated March 21.

The FDA has already removed a page that said: “Should I take ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19? No.”

Within 21 days, the FDA will remove another page titled, “why you should not use ivermectin to treat or prevent COVID-19,” according to the settlement announcement, which was filed with federal court in southern Texas.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/24495557-fda-stipulation-of-dismissal

• Upvote 1