The Weekly Chat Accumulator 20/21

3 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Exceptional pick sir and good value at those odds. That's you and Dynamo coming in today so just need the other four to get lucky. 

2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Haha. I just stuck on the HT FT doubled with Watford, Palace and Watford being my main double today. My doubles have been going through a bad run the last few weeks though so probably 0-0 HT and 2-0 home win for Cove today!

2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Almost bound to land today. So many omens. RFE failed with his original 4/6 pick, saved by his date ignorance and even though I just can't see any value in his pick today - and the early rounds of the FA Cup are usually avoid at all costs as a value market - the omni shambles of it all will probably see it land including the horrible btts. 

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

The contrarian will seek the different path for no reason other than to stand out. A syndrome rooted in deep insecurity and the desperate desire to be noticed, them being spectacularly unremarkable people by all reasonable comparative data e.g. weegie nothings ?

Sack the cunt. Get the sub on. Who's the fucking muppet in charge? Get some fucking discipline in here. Set an example. 

5/6 this week then. 

You could always start your own betting thread, show us how it's done.  You're getting very het up about something you are not even involved in.  Are you okay?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes they both came in. As did yours I noticed. Only 1 out of your other 3 = fail.

With greater experience you will learn not to open your trap too soon. It's like the golfer claiming the putt - early call, never fall. 

Aye i edited the post to say I was a Bute so i stand corrected. You are a fucking angry mannie, not had your hole for a while? 

Why you so against BTTS bets @rocket_scientist  ? I get the <2.5 goals shout but BTTS has boded me quite well over the years.  I've probably had more acca wins from that than picking winners.  

The lower leagues in Scotland and England are usually quite good for it if you do a bit of research. I like the away side to be the stronger team but are prone to shipping goals and the home side to have higher than average F&A stats. Yesterdays pick Spennymoor v Gloucester ticked all them boxes. Gloucester top of the league but had conceded as much goals as games and all Spennymoor's games have had both teams scoring in them this season. Finished 2-2.

Seems a strange one to write off. 

4/6, not a million miles off it. My own pick let us down but i fancied a few more goals in that game than it delivered. Colchester dominated too but it wasn't to be. Onwards and upwards though. Another International break so usual rules apply if nothing stands out from the Sat 3pms

Results

Studebaker-90 (2) Cove -1 @ 4/6 ?

Redforver86 (1) Colchester - 1 vs Marine ?

Durrant_Dived (1) Forest to beat Wycombe @ 8/13 ?

Dynamo - Watford 4/6 ?

Sooper-Hanz (1) Bournemouth to beat Birmingham   Evs ?

thedandydon (1) Cambridge Utd v Shrewsbury BTTS 10/11 ?

This Weeks Line Up

@Studebaker-90 (3)

@Durrant Dived (2)

@Dynamo (1)

@Sooper-hanz (2)

@maryhilldon
@The Buzzard (5)

Bench

Don Fonte (4)
Henry (2)
Quagmire
G31Don (2)