US Presidential Election 2020

Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

27 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

As your education taught you how to do research and how to write reports, it's surprising that you couldn't even read properly, far less interpret the very good expression through an average critical thinking filter.

Further reading defects have led you to turn yourself inside out. Now you're saying that billions ARE absolute in their position.

Sort yourself out. Read it again. Slowly. And perhaps when you're sober. 

So you don't have the proof to back up your statement then ?

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Let me help you @For Fecks Sake

It's good practise to go back to the beginning when someone gets confused or they don't have a robust memory, perhaps an attention span of a gnat or maybe they're just plain old simple and stupid.

Try again.

? Whatever.

Let's just agree that your statement was the usual made up pish shall we.

Night.

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It looks like the democrats have won both of the Georgia Senate run off elections. 

This will give them a 50:50 tie in the senate, with the VP Kamala Harris therefore having the deciding vote. 

Democrats control the House, the Senate & have President. 

Yehaaa! Go Dems. The Rootin Tootin Dandy Dems in power. 

19 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

You are correct but you are missing the whole point.

If you (or I or anyone else) is making decisions as to what is "true" or "untrue" then we have invested significant time and energy in the particular issue, which we are unable to in the vast majority of cases and particularly with breaking news, we don't know shit.

For example, you are adamant that man landed on the moon more than fifty years ago. Many of us - billions in fact - aren't as absolute as you are on this question. By contrast, our research raises massive questions about the technological capabilities of getting to and from at that time in history. Same research, polar opposite opinions, totally different ways of presenting opinions.

When you keep on pontificating by presenting your world view as the only one, you offend everyone who doesn't share your view on one hand and you seriously offend the wiser men than you who see nothing but pathos in the manner in which you present your hugely ignorant and misinformed opinions as "facts".

Knew he was a goody two shoes. 

15 hours ago, Millertime said:

Whats she got to do with it?

The bbc ran a story on radio and then tweeted about it, seen by millions, quoting some "matron " saying wards are full of kids ill with covid 

It was bullshit, but rather than apologise and delete the tweet, they left it up whilst posting another tweet from a professor saying it wasn't true 

Either way - it wasn't fact checked

So, my point is proven and case is closed 

Fact checkers are independent but they should have been used. 

Points to anyone who can tell me what's going on in this picture and why 'history' is often a bullshit narrative dictated by the authorities, rather than a representation of real events. 

10 priceless Kelt Points for the first right answer. 

k.jpg

Trump voters currently storming the Capital Building in DC. They're fighting police and, presumably, are trying to get to the Democratic representatives in the building. 

This is what we used to call insurrection back in the old days... Rebellion, if you will. 

5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Points to anyone who can tell me what's going on in this picture and why 'history' is often a bullshit narrative dictated by the authorities, rather than a representation of real events. 

k.jpg

Something to do with a rocket launch gone wrong I assume.

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

k.jpg

The remnants of Ian Durrants knee?

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

k.jpg

Is it Alf after the US government got a hold of him.

ALF reboot: Warner Bros. TV explores bringing back the cat-eating Melmacian.

1 minute ago, shut up meg said:

Trump supporting bams have invaded the capitol building.

It's not going to end well, I assume the thin blue line will come in and kick fuck out of the protesters.

Be a change in tactic if they do given antifa and BLM have had a free pass for months 

Just now, shut up meg said:

Trump supporting bams have invaded the capitol building.

It's not going to end well, I assume the thin blue line will come in and kick fuck out of the protesters.

The plan is to halt the confirmation, cause chaos, and make it seem like a significant number of Right Wingers are ready to take up arms. 

If Bannon isn't behind this I'll suck a stray dog's cock to completion.