US Presidential Election 2020

Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Show me where trump said the virus was fake

Go on

Thats a classic example of where some piece of shit misinterpreted what he said, spouted it on social media and it stuck 

He never said that- prove me wrong, ill wait 

Aye sure champ

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/28/trump-says-the-coronavirus-is-the-democrats-new-hoax.html

He downplayed it a s a "Democratic Hoax" and in the same speech, cited flu deaths as higher than COVID and it was "hysteria" driven by the Democrats and the main stream media.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-still-believes-media-creating-coronavirus-hysteria-gop-allies-quarantine-2020-3?r=US&IR=T

"On Tuesday, Trump retweeted a possible sockpuppet account that proclaimed that the "mainstream media" was creating "mass hysteria" with the "sole purpose of politically hurting the President."

I notice you had nothing to add about him knowing more than the scientists, or it would be gone in the heat? Trump doesn't "mispeak" of course, he's just full of shit.

Go inject some bleach ...  or perhaps not, maybe he just misspoke?

• Dildo 1
32 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Classic tactics there eh, diversion

Not at all. I don't give a fuck. 

The salient point is, when trump misspoke he got ridiculed 

Maybe. Can you show me an example? I mind him getting ridiculed for talking absolute shite loads of times. Mind that time when he said we should look at washing our insides with bleach to cure covid? ?

When Biden misspeaks its not met with any recourse at all

You're bringing it up now and saying he has dementia (or similar). 

It all boils down to the one truth which is - the left dont want actual equality, they want it in their favour to make up for their perception of inequality over the years

Talking absolute shite. However you've proven many times you're unable to understand the subjects you attempt to debate on, so I'm unsurprised. 

Its a red neck and so are you for not having the cajones to admit what I have called out

I'm just pointing out you're labelling people "pieces of shit" for doing exactly the same thing you're doing. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
10 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Swing and a miss, champ

Where you are making your mistake, is in taking someone's slant on it as the truth 

He didn't say that and since you couldn't show me what trump actually said, I'll show you:

"Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus -- you know that right? Coronavirus. They're politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, "How's President Trump doing?" They go, "Oh, not good, not good." They have no clue. They don't have any clue. They can't even count their votes in Iowa. They can't even count. No, they can't. They can't count their votes.

One of my people came up to me and said, "Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn't work out too well. They couldn't do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They'd been doing it since you got in." It's all turning. They lost. It's all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax."

Apologise,  now

""On Tuesday, Trump retweeted a possible sockpuppet account that proclaimed that the "mainstream media" was creating "mass hysteria" with the "sole purpose of politically hurting the President." ... a mass hysteria that's killed 430k so far.

Again ...

"I notice you had nothing to add about him knowing more than the scientists, or it would be gone in the heat? Trump doesn't "mispeak" of course, he's just full of shit." 

https://www.france24.com/en/20200320-from-hoax-to-pandemic-trump-s-shifting-rhetoric-on-coronavirus

His words: "This is their new hoax, 35000 die with flu, we have lost nobody to coronavirus" ... clearly he mispoke ?

I'll just pick the last paragraph

Because you want to ignore all the things that make you look silly. 

since it's the first one I made that you still aren't grasping

I'm grasping fine. I'm just pointing out your idiocy and hypocrisy. 

Someone said trump called the coronavirus a hoax , when he didn't, and it became gospel- they are then a piece of shit

I am showing a video of Biden talking utter shite and making the same mistake twice in same succession - not a piece of shit

Got it, pansy?

:spanner:

I got it fine all along, you hypocritical piece of shit. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

If you are not prepared to admit you're wrong when you're clearly wrong, there is zero point in furthering dialogue

You are absolutely pathetic

Thankfully, weeds like you never come to power, so I don't need to worry about your ilk 

Bye

I'm not wrong though. I'm just pointing out you're a hypocrite and a piece of shit (by your own standards). 

Hopefully that doesn't upset you too much. We all know how mentally weak you are, after all. 

• Dildo 1
Just now, Millertime said:

I'm not lashing out?

You are. It's okay. You're a bit special, I've seen you post the same dross every time you get made a full of (very often). 

I just think you are really, really pathetic

I'll take that as a big badge of honour, from a guy who appeared in the the Daily Record complaining about his council tax. 

- as evidenced by your negative score on here 

Weird that you give a shit about "scores" given yours is the worst on the entire board. 

See ya

Try and live up to your words and make it that way this time. I know you're a mental weakling but, just for once, try and keep your word. 

• Upvote 1

this all went a bit sideways suppose that is what happen when you engage with the mentally deficient

apologies all for entering 'debate' with the educationally challenged 

as an aside, following the other fella's advice has worked out well for oklahoma (surrey with a fringe on top)

Oklahoma seeking to return $2M worth of hydroxychloroquine (therepublic.com)  

• Haha 1
On 29/01/2021 at 2:47 PM, The beard of mcinnes said:

this all went a bit sideways suppose that is what happen when you engage with the mentally deficient

apologies all for entering 'debate' with the educationally challenged 

as an aside, following the other fella's advice has worked out well for oklahoma (surrey with a fringe on top)

Oklahoma seeking to return $2M worth of hydroxychloroquine (therepublic.com)  

The other fella clearly "mispoke" and was picked on by the fake MSM according to Mullettime! ?

• Dildo 1