Andy Considine

4 minutes ago, minijc said:

He wouldn't though, how many St Johnstone games have you watched this season?  The few I have he was stinking, worse than he was in his final season here, they've kept like 5 clean sheets this season with him playing. 

The fact is, if he hadn't played for us previously, absolutely no cunt would be saying he walks into our team, jesus fucking christ.

A few actually.

Their defence isn’t great but it’s certainly better than ours, which is backed up by the fact they’ve conceded 9 less league goals than we have this season.

6 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

A few actually.

Their defence isn’t great but it’s certainly better than ours, which is backed up by the fact they’ve conceded 9 less league goals than we have this season.

Still doesn't mean he'd walk in our team though and like I said if he hadn't already been here no cunt would be saying that he does.

3 hours ago, minijc said:

It's the "he'd walk in the team now" part that annoys me, he's struggling at a shite side, he's 36, for as bad as our defence is he makes fuck all positive difference, in fact he makes it worse.

Ah so the part annoying you is the made up quote that doesn’t actually feature in my post 😆

13 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Ah so the part annoying you is the made up quote that doesn’t actually feature in my post 😆

Others have said it, you said "no worse than what we have" I think he is worse, a lot fucking worse.

7 hours ago, Howard Marks said:

Never say never. I'm hearing leaks of a one year deal being tabled.

Hahaha... even the idea of that is fucking ludicrous. 

Why not get Joey Harper to partner Miovski up front?

48 minutes ago, minijc said:

Others have said it, you said "no worse than what we have" I think he is worse, a lot fucking worse.

That’s your opinion and my brother you are entitled to it. 

I can’t be arsed arguing the merits either way cause I think they are all fucking shite. I hope we can sort it out at last. 

8 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Considine was easily a better defender than Gartenmann and Jensen are. 

Not even a contest. 

Correct ….especially throughout the McInnes era.  
But I cant say I’ve seen enough of him with St Johnstone to offer an opinion on whether he is still better now than our current pair.  Although I know that doesn’t stop some others giving their opinion.

5 minutes ago, redone said:

Correct ….especially throughout the McInnes era.  
But I cant say I’ve seen enough of him with St Johnstone to offer an opinion on whether he is still better now than our current pair.  Although I know that doesn’t stop some others giving their opinion.

He was never quick but that serious injury and further ageing since have slowed him down completely. 

Would be surprised if he doesn't retire in the summer when his deal is up. 

3 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

Not sure anyone is really pining for him. Just pointing out that even at 37 with a rebuilt knee he'd be slightly better than the idiots we have playing in defence just now

Correct.Think he is also our only defender to score a hat trick.

Gartemann has been really bad recently. And i  dont think he has done enough to justify signing long-term. He just seems to hoof it long whenever he can. 

Jensen doesnt seem much better honestly. 

I think Consi would have been better than either of them this season and he would have lent some height and leadership qualities.