Robot vacuum cleaners

alscotoz

2 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

A MILF who wears lacy underwear and gym gear as so many burds here do.

A stunning revelation as it emerges Bri's cleaner is an absolute stunner, no doubt with huge tits and legs up to her arse, who sucks him and the dog off beside the pool before she finishes her shift. 

No chance he would have an old wife in a pinnie with a 40 a day habit, no siree.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, Henry said:

A stunning revelation as it emerges Bri's cleaner is an absolute stunner, no doubt with huge tits and legs up to her arse, who sucks him and the dog off beside the pool before she finishes her shift. 

No chance he would have an old wife in a pinnie with a 40 a day habit, no siree.

Hahaha.

52 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

? you’re right . Was just a stream of consciousness . Anyway.., hatters.., which  task would you get a robot to do for you ?  

I'd get one to build me a robot building robot

Then they could both build another, then they'd build me more, etc.

Fool proof money maker. (if I decided to sell them)

2 hours ago, Henry said:

Haha never said she was a stunner but eh guarantee you wouldn’t say no, even if she wasn’t family