Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

Should only be allowed to move farm equipment along roads between 2 and 5 in the morning. 

That's what fermers are at their most active anyway. 

On 5/3/2024 at 1:19 AM, maryhilldon said:

I immediately opt out of the pension scheme as soon as i start a job.

Why?

Any employer will offer a private pension plan and I thought you could only opt out if you could prove you had previously reached the maximum pension contribution limit.

Mind when people lost their private pensions cos of Fred the shred. We just accepted that.

itll happen again. Especially now that the bankers bonuses are off the leash again - wreckless behaviour incoming. 

20 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Mind when people lost their private pensions cos of Fred the shred. We just accepted that.

itll happen again. Especially now that the bankers bonuses are off the leash again - wreckless behaviour incoming.

Far more opportunities to invest your pension in things not related to the stock market.

Last 5 years have returned an average of 50% growth pension wise.

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

That literally did not happen. None of it. I have the sneaky suspicion you don’t really know what you’re talking about here. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

That literally did not happen. None of it. I have the sneaky suspicion you don’t really know what you’re talking about here. 

It's all about the edge with Poodler, and I'm not talking about the member of U2.

Poodler will never recover from admitting he took the jab in my eyes, that and admitting to all the TV shows he doesn't watch, oh and not understanding how pensions work.

He's dead to me 😞

21 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

It's all about the edge with Poodler, and I'm not talking about the member of U2.

Poodler will never recover from admitting he took the jab in my eyes, that and admitting to all the TV shows he doesn't watch, oh and not understanding how pensions work.

He's dead to me 😞

Having to sleep on the sofa because his housemate was fucking a jew in his bed was his rock bottom moment.

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Why?

Any employer will offer a private pension plan and I thought you could only opt out if you could prove you had previously reached the maximum pension contribution limit.

Employers legally have to enrole you in a pension scheme, and you can choose to opt out. 

23 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Why would you opt out from receiving pension contribution from your employer?

I'm opting out of contributing to a pension i might never see. I'm on a low income and live myself, there's not a huge amount left once i pay my rent/bills. I'd rather have a bit more cash in my pocket now than when I'm in my 70s.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
7 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

😂 just looked into it, I accept I was slightly wrong in that average joes never lost their pension.

will reckless banking cause another crisis though - would you like to put a bet against it? 

18 minutes ago, Poodler said:

😂 just looked into it, I accept I was slightly wrong in that average joes never lost their pension.

will reckless banking cause another crisis though - would you like to put a bet against it? 

ha fair play, most folk on here never ever say that they were wrong they usually just go off on some ad hominem attack.

There will 100% be future crises. We just don’t know what the next bubble will be. 

unbridled capitalism will cause it and that’s part of the reason why I think Trump and his acolytes are dangerous. 
It’s always about rolling back regulations with them forgetting they have usually been introduced because without them greedy fuckers exploit the majority. 

6 hours ago, Poodler said:

Conveniently ignoring the post about the jew spunking all over your bedsheets further up though.

Yer a shell of a man these days.