Scottish Cup 2020/21

5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

He's pissed off that the draw is being made tomorrow after the Hun game rather than after the Hibs tie on Monday when all ties are completed 

He can rest easy as i said earlier the draw is before the Huns game as below

The Fourth AND Fifth Round draws for the 2020-21 Scottish Cup will take place on Sunday at 2pm. You can watch them live across our channels. 

12 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

He can rest easy as i said earlier the draw is before the Huns game as below

The Fourth AND Fifth Round draws for the 2020-21 Scottish Cup will take place on Sunday at 2pm. You can watch them live across our channels. 

Going to need a lot of different temperature balls for that if they're drawing two rounds at once! 

Ok so that’s about the only conclusion you couldn’t draw from my garble above!

im a traditionalist.  You draw the next round (I’ll let them off with two this year in the circumstances) after the previous round is played with the exception of replays or deferred matches due to weather.  I didn’t think it was that difficult a concept.

But I’m old.  I don’t understand monetising youchoob and the likes.  Maybe more people watch at 2 on a Sunday for advertisers, than would after the final match on Monday, or a predefined time on Tuesday morning.

Hibs look to be the big winners out of that draw but 2 potential home ties avoiding the arse cheeks is pretty much all we could have asked for.

Hopefully Glass will have the team performing to a reasonable level by that point, maybe even with Hedges ready to make an unexpected appearance rather than than the season ender we were told his injury was