Preparing Pittodrie

20 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Embrace the future. 

We all used to smoke in pubs, not wear seat belts, ply women unconscious with drink for a ride and beat our kids for minor offences and look at us now, we dont smoke in pubs anymore. 

Stick to a pie and bovril. It’s a game of football your watching, after 45 minutes the guzzlers have an eating problem if they need a 3 course meal, before the 2nd half begins.  

2 hours ago, caledonia said:

Think at first game this starts i am not going to use my card but order a shitload of crap and then pull out cash

holding everyone up and then walking away with food left on counter i would urge others to do the same.

You'll be frog marched out the ground in 30 seconds flat. I nearly got hoyed out a few years ago for standing up as we were getting ready to take a penalty.

30 minutes ago, TynesideDon said:

You'll be frog marched out the ground in 30 seconds flat. I nearly got hoyed out a few years ago for standing up as we were getting ready to take a penalty.

marched out the ground for not having a card what if i dropped it on the way and did not notice till the kiosk 

Not really my loss anyway if this were to happen i am giving them money so they lose a customer 

I can just go to the boozer and spend my cash there.

Also if i ever got turfed out for standing at a penalty i would not go back

23 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

That'll teach them. 

Its that sort of attitude that loses the club fans year on year

I buy 2 seasons tickets and pay a lot for merchandise as well as food and programs etc

Not a lot in the grand scheme of things but if you multiply it with even 50 people it all adds up.

why cant the club cater for all and make everyone inclusive

On 6/21/2021 at 9:52 AM, For Fecks Sake said:

Imagine AFC have done their homework before making the decision about stopping taking cash.

The figure of 30% stated by Caledonia sounds way too high given that a Scottish Govt survey from 2017 stated "only two per cent of households reported not having a bank or building society account."  

Either way I cannot see the crowds being affected that much as a result of this move.

CF1641-B0-8-E01-40-C1-91-A7-1-A98-D59956

On 6/22/2021 at 1:15 PM, Zeus said:

Haha.  Mind he came on TV claiming he was an innocent party in the matter. Old cunt was giving it big licks to the south stand 

I see the auld attention seeking hardman died earlier this year.

I am sure he managed to pay for his funeral with the proceeds of his self-pitying article in the Sun newspaper after he was smacked at Pittodrie.

A truly abhorrent specimen.

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

What do you think that graph depicts?

Why - Are you going to pretend you did not see the last post and give the same answer.

btw why are all your previous posts deleted in the forum which makes it unfair for others as they cant quote you but you can quote them.

And as i said before in some things you have to vote with your feet

No big deal to the club as they will get more through kiosks until prices shot up but a gain for cove rangers as i wont be dictated to re cards/money

• Dildo 1
58 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Why - Are you going to pretend you did not see the last post and give the same answer.

btw why are all your previous posts deleted in the forum which makes it unfair for others as they cant quote you but you can quote them.

And as i said before in some things you have to vote with your feet

No big deal to the club as they will get more through kiosks until prices shot up but a gain for cove rangers as i wont be dictated to re cards/money

?

Hun cunt 

• 4 weeks later...