3 hours ago, ClayholeRed said:

Guys is there a way to block certain posters on this forum so you don't need to keep scrolling past the constant irrelevant tittle tattle? Am sure you don't need to ask who I want to block! ?

Welcome to the ever growing list of blockers ?

wonder if its worth think where you are entering the ground ?   Main stand is red zone for covid and so no entry - Will Pittodrie street also be red zone? would make sense - so for Merkland entry from the Beach you will have to head for the Sport village and then cut across the back streets

Max of 5664 cars - Im Walking - Merkland road entry so heading to King street and down Merkland road instead of my usual route over the broad hill 

On 7/16/2021 at 11:48 PM, Tord31 said:

Suspended: Gallagher

Injured: Devlin (presuming he signs before Wednesday)

Lewis

Gurr McCrorie Considine Hayes

Brown Ojo

Hedges Ferguson JET

Ramirez

subs: Woods, Ritchie, Ramsay, Mackenzie, Ngwenya, McGeouch, Campbell, McLennan, Kennedy, McGinn, Jenks, Virtanen

prediction: 2-0 JET x 2 (1 pen)

crowd: 5,200

Fucking hell we look shite this season

Look at that back 4. Just look at it

53 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Fucking hell we look shite this season

Look at that back 4. Just look at it

Hayes is pretty steady and none of us know what Gurr will be like. 

We all know Gallagher will be solid. Could be a testing night Thursday right enough. 

Would say yes we do - would also say its fairly key so would hope they start today so we will hear soon if we are loaning someone going two is a real worry Mackenzine looks like he has the build could Gurr fill in? going with no spare and I assume that the squad is locked in for both legs is risky .If we get a centre defender sent off I assume we cant get a replacement mid games which makes it even more risky

Would not be surprised to hear announcement of signing this morn

1 hour ago, The Gee Man said:

Agree the back 4 is very poor on paper! Gurr is very much an unknown and with Hayes being more forward thinking it puts huge pressure on the centre 2! We need the 2 defensive mids to be on top top form. 

Having two attack-minded full backs is the modern way, pushed up the pitch. 

That might explain why Ojo was in alongside Brown the other day, to help protect the back two… although based on what we’ve seen of Ojo, it still seems a strange one. 

8 minutes ago, Bournemouth Gee said:

Yeah the record seem to suggest he's gonna play.

They have been wrong before though

Uefa dont have him on the suspension list and by the Dons putting him up to the media on Friday I would say its a fair guess that the club dont think he's suspended either.

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Uefa dont have him on the suspension list and by the Dons putting him up to the media on Friday I would say its a fair guess that the club dont think he's suspended either.

Strange he’s not featured pre season then?!

16 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

He himself was talking about everyone is playing and training hard to get into the side for Thursday. No suggestion anywhere to say that he's suspended.

I really hope Aberdeen have looked into it though. Imagine we beat them and ended up getting booted out because we didn't bother to check something as trivial as the suspension list

42 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Well this match is certainly going to go to general sale now. 

Mess up with the queuing system and limiting blocks are likely the issues here.

Hope the government / local council will move shortly to the season ticket holders being able to sit in their season ticket seats.