Fictitious North East Films and TV Series

42 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

St. Combs: A story about a man who calls himself Puff and P. in rebellion against his parents christening him Sean.

Memsie (The Way it Was): A chronicle of the life and times of singer Gladys Knight.

Cruden Baywatch.

Auchnaenat: A documentary regarding the murder of an Elgin wife and mother.

Cracker. 😂

28 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Fraserburden - Workshy Fraser can\'t hold down a job and leaches off the state. 

Fuck off and die min. Workshy? 

Every fucking day I wake up hoping my sight has been magically restored to what it was before, in order to do the things I used to do before like work and my hobbies, but I've quietly adapted knowing that it won't, which, you're right, is a burden on me and the rest of my life.

But then cunts like you come along and cannot help themselves to pass judgement on me time and time again without any substance at all, which is extremely sad, repetitive, and boring.

If you wish to meet to discuss this further, name your time and place. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Every fucking day I wake up hoping my sight has been magically restored to what it was before, in order to do the things I used to do before like work and my hobbies, but I've quietly adapted knowing that it won't, which, you're right, is a burden on me and the rest of my life.

But then cunts like you come along and cannot help themselves to pass judgement on me time and time again without any substance at all, which is extremely sad, repetitive, and boring.

NRT is your name Fraser? 

Tad 'touchy' today Matt, all ok hun?

Should have went to specsavers...

(Light hearted MAD).

4 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

No. I've a fucker of a sore head. Waiting for the codeines to kick in.

Tramadol is the way forward. Amazing fucking dreams I’ve had on that shit. Unfortunately not one of them involved pumping some hot bird, usually getting kicked to fuck or shooting someone and being arrested.

But is way more amazing than codeine. 

35 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Tramadol is the way forward. Amazing fucking dreams I’ve had on that shit. Unfortunately not one of them involved pumping some hot bird, usually getting kicked to fuck or shooting someone and being arrested.

But is way more amazing than codeine. 

I've had Tramadol before when I was having grief with my wisdom tooth and other teeth back in 2007. They worked a treat until I got the necessary 3 teeth removed at ARI.

I found that tramadol was useless for my sciatica pain. I stuck with them for 10 weeks (stupidly) trying to give them a chance, thinking that they might work once a decent blood level of the drug was achieved but nothing.

Ended up back on the dihydrocodeine they replaced.

11 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I found that tramadol was useless for my sciatica pain. I stuck with them for 10 weeks (stupidly) trying to give them a chance, thinking that they might work once a decent blood level of the drug was achieved but nothing.

Ended up back on the dihydrocodeine they replaced.

Sciatica

Lol