Ukraine

Ke1t

8 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

It's "defenCe" you thick yankee cunt and America is up to it's eyes in unimaginable debt so hardly a success story. Many major cities resemble scenes form zombie movies while homelessness and poverty is reaching third world proportions.

We will take no lessons from you Heinz 57 bastards. 

i live here. im not changing a keyboard to uk just to post. 

and its well documented that the US subsidizes european social welfare systems via our OTT defense spending. 

the US is the #1 destination for immigrants. the reason? better opportunities. we have issues here but opportunity isnt one of them

8 hours ago, madjockmcferson said:

look, y'all can slander america as much as you want but as an american tax payer i can say y'all ought to be grateful we have subsidized your welfare states, your public healthcare and transportation etc etc. without us subsidizing your defense europe would be way worse off. as it is youve been able to invest money in social programs instead of defending yourself.

i will note y'all seem to be paying a little more recently. good job. keep it up. 

the love for putin on this forum is depressing. 

I think you need to have a word with Speaker Johnstone.

Then read some books. 

• Upvote 1

The saddest thing about Poodler’s obvious trolling on this forum is the wee followers who back him up and believe it. 😂

No need to call them out here though, they know who they are - but I’ll give you a clue: it’s the same roasters still flapping their gums on the Coronavirus thread. :checkit:

Not an original thought rattling around in their tiny brains.

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

The saddest thing about Poodler’s obvious trolling on this forum is the wee followers who back him up and believe it. 😂

No need to call them out here though, they know who they are - but I’ll give you a clue: it’s the same roasters still flapping their gums on the Coronavirus thread. :checkit:

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

14 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

I'm not familiar with Poodles back story but on the topic of Russia he's bang on the money. Only the brainwashed or hard of thinking would argue with that. 

3 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

I'm not familiar with Poodles back story but on the topic of Russia he's bang on the money. Only the brainwashed or hard of thinking would argue with that. 

Where do you get your information and how do you decide if it’s a good source? 
Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

Affa lot of patriots* swallowing Russian propaganda. That’s all I’m saying.

*lol @ patriots 

You don't need to swallow Russian propaganda to be questioning the Western narrative.  The truth as usual will likely lie somewhere in the middle.

Triple boosted fannies like Jimmy though will lap up any old shite they're fed 😂

7 minutes ago, NEM said:

You don't need to swallow Russian propaganda to be questioning the Western narrative.  The truth as usual will likely lie somewhere in the middle.

That’s fair, but there is definitely more pro-Putin stuff than ever before in plain sight nowadays.
The news cycle is completely fucked. I’m not picking a side and going to remain anti-war. The JFK files probably hold the key and everything can be extrapolated from there.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

i think we can all learn from your incisive no-nonsense weltanschauung

7 hours ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Sucks you in everytime aswell though, tiny brain. You can’t resist it. Like Hanz/ DeltaRay (a new poster saying ‘poodles’ is suspect) 

• Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Auld lad from Texas goes and joins the Russians. 

Seemingly he's a sexy looking bitch to the Russians, because they kidnap him and gang rape him. Then they decide that's going to make them look homo if he tells anyone, so they just murder him to keep him quiet. 

Starting to suspect the Russians aren't the manly men their Western fanboys think they are. 

0vwzp08i9pvc1.png

• Dildo 1
5 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Auld lad from Texas goes and joins the Russians. 

Seemingly he's a sexy looking bitch to the Russians, because they kidnap him and gang rape him. Then they decide that's going to make them look homo if he tells anyone, so they just murder him to keep him quiet. 

Starting to suspect the Russians aren't the manly men their Western fanboys think they are. 

0vwzp08i9pvc1.png

No big loss.  No doubt Trump watched the video

• Dildo 1