Aberdeen 3 - 0 Edinburgh City

Overall - good performance and result. You can only beat what's put in front of you, but to be honest Edinburgh were very poor, offered nothing back and let us basically do whatever we wanted for 90 minutes. 

We did create plenty chances and should have scored another 3 or 4 really. No idea how JET missed his sitter, and lost count of the number of long range shots ballooned wide or over the bar, and good crosses into the box that nobody capitalised on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Saturday's Kid said:

Can anyone help me out with the words to the song that the Red Shed was singing for the entire second half? I don't know if it was their enunciation or my hearing but I didn't get any of it.

I could be wrong but I think it was 

millertime is a hun, is a hun, is a hun 

milleertime is a hun 

he can not hide it from us 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Fine performance.  Liked the look of Barron. Hope he gets more chances and keeps up that level of enthusiasm. 

shout out to the red shed too. Fuck me that song got annoying but fair play keeping a chant up for entire 2nd half and after the full time whistle. Fine effort!

Barron was good when he cane on. Any word on McCrorie? 

4 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Wasn’t their middle or far eastern interest in JET  last summer? Maybe they will reignite their interest and we can get shot of him in the next 9 days, horrendous signing who offers us fuck all

It wasn’t quite on the Miles Storey level of misses but it’s one of the worst I can remember at Pittodrie in recent years. 
He’s a waste of a shirt. 
I don’t blame Cormack necessarily if no-one comes in when we have 4-5 in the squad who offer nothing
We need rid of them but that’s easier said than done.