Kelle Roos

6 minutes ago, Redtaz2 said:

I wouldn’t worry to much as he will be away in the summer 

warnock will suss him and he will improve or be dropped , when he faced that before with gorker he definitely became consistent 

Roos has cost us many points this season already. He really needs dropped.

9 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Horrific today 

However dropping him for Doohan will be like when we dropped Lewis for Woods. Pointless 

How do you know.? Doohan has not played one minute of non friendly games since he arrived.

17 minutes ago, Donderheid said:

For all his heroics in helping us get third last year, he has pretty much undone that this season. Glued to his line as balls come into the 6 yard box, brutal kicking and spilling shots, time for someone else, starting on Saturday

Totally agree 

On top  of his inept palming out back into the middle shots hit straight at him, his inability bar once ( against st johntone ) to come of his line his kicking out is muder polis. Each goal kick out managed to find little pockets of Rangers centre backs with no Aberdeen players within a 20 yard radius. Then late on time running out and he takes chuffing forever gesticulating where he wants people to head and then repeats, ball delivered to a posse of Rangers players with no red shirt within 20 yards. Argh ! 

Doohan might be no better but give me somone else to shout out please..?.

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

Roos is a bit of a liability, but the defending in front of him was abysmal. 

Lewis' quality seemed to decline when the defending in front of him was abysmal, too. 

We might need a new keeper, but we sure as fuck need a new central defence. 

Ruby and Gus are 10 times better than those two useless cunts

Doohan could be the worst keeper in the world, but it shouldn't matter as Roos should not be keeping his place after the amount of errors recently.

Even if Doohan does no better, it might at least give the big donkey the kick up the arse that he needs. 

We've had some shite players and performances over the last two years (Stewart, Richardson, Morris, Gueye), but I'm with @Millertime,I hate this guy.

• Thanks 1
55 minutes ago, Diglee_2021 said:

The fall from last season has been dramatic, don’t think he’s held onto one shot all season! Both goals today caused by him being incapable of turning it round the post or at least out to the side! 

Wasn’t helped by defenders being so flat footed!

Roos was horrendous, but you’re right to dig out the defenders.

Surely if you are a defender, you should always think worst case scenario, and when the opposition shoot, you follow the shot in (like most strikers do) in case there’s a rebound.

”Smell” the danger. 
Basic schoolboy stuff.

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Roos was horrendous, but you’re right to dig out the defenders.

Surely if you are a defender, you should always think worst case scenario, and when the opposition shoot, you follow the shot in (like most strikers do) in case there’s a rebound.

”Smell” the danger. 
Basic schoolboy stuff.

Aye you're right, the defence should be on their toes more, especially as they must realise how bad Roos is. Devlin looked pretty annoyed with him which is good to see given Gartenmann is normally high fiving him every 5 minutes.

BUT. By the law of averages his palmed out shots are going to fall to the opposition 50% of the time, even if our defence are following in. Plus, the big advantage for the attacking team is at the time of a shot, they should be facing the goals whereas our defence should be facing them. This will give the attacking team a better reaction time.

The solution is to get the big donkey to hold onto weak ass shots or actually palm them to the side like he's fucking meant to.

Awful goalkeeping for the first, not surprised though as he’s been shit all season, if there is a contract still on the table for him then it needs taken away and him being told to find a new club. 

Consistently shite performances should not be rewarded. I’d give doohan a run out on sat to see what he’s got. 

4 minutes ago, beef_sister said:

Awful goalkeeping for the first, not surprised though as he’s been shit all season, if there is a contract still on the table for him then it needs taken away and him being told to find a new club. 

Consistently shite performances should not be rewarded. I’d give doohan a run out on sat to see what he’s got. 

Doohan ffs. Be as well giving Warnock a shottie as player manager in goal

Doohan was signed simply to fill ‘home grown’ criteria in hope he never has to play. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Daisy1903 said:

Doohan could be the worst keeper in the world, but it shouldn't matter as Roos should not be keeping his place after the amount of errors recently.

Even if Doohan does no better, it might at least give the big donkey the kick up the arse that he needs. 

We've had some shite players and performances over the last two years (Stewart, Richardson, Morris, Gueye), but I'm with @Millertime,I hate this guy.

Nickname with Derby fans was Dracula due to his fear of crosses

45 minutes ago, Dandyesque said:

He "saved" a shot any one of us could have smothered with his fucking ELBOWS!

We didn't deserve to win,  but we conceded 2 goals by dreadful goalkeeping tonight. 

He has cost us 7 points in the last 4 games alone.

Are goalkeeping coach Craig Sampson is guilty of not doing his job

He needs to eradicate Roos continual habit of not holding on to the ball when a shot comes in.

He always tends to go for spectacular palming the ball rather than catching it and smothering it

His saves always just rebound to the opposition.and it's killing us points wise

Won't be missed if he departs in the summer, like most fans we know there are far better goalkeepers out there than him

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Are goalkeeping coach Craig Sampson is guilty of not doing his job

He needs to eradicate Roos continual habit of not holding on to the ball when a shot comes in.

He always tends to go for spectacular palming the ball rather than catching it and smothering it

His saves always just rebound to the opposition.and it's killing us points wise

Won't be missed if he departs in the summer, like most fans we know there are far better goalkeepers out there than him

This Is what keepers are coached to do these days,

I love watching a goalkeeper make a flying catch, indeed it can be as good or better to watch than a goal, 

But it's pat, push, parry, punch , palm , slap, fist, finger, claw, clip, clap, the ball away I'm afraid the days of them actually attempting to catch the ball are gone 

• Upvote 2