Kelle Roos

24 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Come on, impossible to judge Doohan on yesterday

If the game had panned out the way most of us , including Warnock probably , expected then I may well have agreed with you.

But one of the few straw-clutching positives from yesterday’s game was that Doohan got a more serious test than anticipated.

I’m not saying we can have a great deal of trust in Doohan ….he’d have to earn that over many more games.  But given Roos was at fault for both goals in Warnock’s first game I wouldn’t be surprised if he sticks with Doohan for the next game.

And it’s quite likely that Warnock has seen plenty of Roos over the years in the English Championship where it seems that Roos didn’t exactly cover himself in glory.

1 hour ago, redone said:

If the game had panned out the way most of us , including Warnock probably , expected then I may well have agreed with you.

But one of the few straw-clutching positives from yesterday’s game was that Doohan got a more serious test than anticipated.

I’m not saying we can have a great deal of trust in Doohan ….he’d have to earn that over many more games.  But given Roos was at fault for both goals in Warnock’s first game I wouldn’t be surprised if he sticks with Doohan for the next game.

And it’s quite likely that Warnock has seen plenty of Roos over the years in the English Championship where it seems that Roos didn’t exactly cover himself in glory.

Doohan’s distribution is both quicker and more accurate than what we get from Roos.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, redone said:

I disagree.   Doohan coped fine with pretty much everything he had to do , and he had to do quite a bit more than anticipated.  He was maybe even the busier of the two keepers yesterday. 

No reason to be confident that Roos wouldn’t have fucked up at least once yesterday.

Would retain Doohan v Motherwell. He was busier than l expected he would be yesterday and deserves to play on Wednesday.

1 hour ago, Dave Bus said:

Get it up him. Another Barron type thinks he’s too good for the club then dips in form. 

Does Barron think he’s too good for us ?

Maybe he thinks he’s worth more than AFC have offered him , based on what he believes other players are being paid.

17 minutes ago, Dandyesque said:

On reflection, and after seeing the highlights back, Roos made quite a few good saves in the game, together with his fuck ups, but I am getting sick of putting it straight back into the most dangerous areas every save 

Yup pointless being a good shot stopper if you just parry everything straight out into the danger zone and concede anyway

16 minutes ago, redone said:

Does Barron think he’s too good for us ?

Maybe he thinks he’s worth more than AFC have offered him , based on what he believes other players are being paid.

Yes because he only found that out as he went in to sign the deal then rejected it, give over eh.

8 hours ago, Millertime said:

Come on, impossible to judge Doohan on yesterday

Part of me says still keep Roos out though, I have been livid with him over the last few months

His arrogance is way above his ability 

But is he a charlatan?