Kelle Roos

5 hours ago, milne_afc said:

The boy Gonzales was one of the worst. Every shot on target ended up in the net. He was complete dogshit. And some idiot made a Gonzales flag 😂

Nicky Walker was a complete affront though and definitely by some distance the worst ever.

There was a guy a few rows behind me in the south stand maybe 2 seasons ago wearing a full luminous green Gonzalez kit. Socks as well.

• Haha 1

Scott Brown (the keeper) was the absolute worst of recent memory.

He was a shitebag at crosses and corners (mind a Celtic game in particular that we were 1-0 up and they scored two late goals as he was too feart to command his area). He also cost us a semi against Dundee United by doing an impression of a traffic cone for both their goals.

Funnily enough this was a season where we pushed Celtic in the league and definitely should have won a cup too.

• Like 1

No one worse than butter shortbread fingers Walker.

Those if us who remember him in his Rangers days getting balls smashed passed him regularly whilst the glaikit hoor was wearing those stupid tracky bottoms, and flailing his arms and legs around like Marshall muck spreader hammer.

1 minute ago, ericblack4boss said:

No one worse than butter shortbread fingers Walker.

Those if us who remember him in his Rangers days getting balls smashed passed him regularly whilst the glaikit hoor was wearing those stupid tracky bottoms, and flailing his arms and legs around like Marshall muck spreader hammer.

Love The Beatles.

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Tyzo_1903 said:

Scott Brown (the keeper) was the absolute worst of recent memory.

He was a shitebag at crosses and corners (mind a Celtic game in particular that we were 1-0 up and they scored two late goals as he was too feart to command his area). He also cost us a semi against Dundee United by doing an impression of a traffic cone for both their goals.

Funnily enough this was a season where we pushed Celtic in the league and definitely should have won a cup too.

I think a random off the street could have saved those efforts that went in the net against United

Doohan deserves a go.  At the end of the day most second keepers are slightly lesser than their Number 1 counterparts however playing games helps and improves them, reserve football or training helps but nothing beats first team games.  The other thing to consider is Doohan was signed and deemed good enough to be back up and could potentially play a good number of games should Roos get injured.  

If we end up in the bottom six and relegation is out of the question I'd give Doohan the post-split games to see what he can do.

Roos was great this time last year but he's been poor this season.

My preference would be to land an experienced keeper who is better than both of them from the free agents list until the end of the season.

Wonder if Siegrist on loan from the tims next season is viable.  Probably buy the cunt after that at his age.

I appreciate all the arguments against getting a loanee from a competitor but he’d hit the ground running and is solid. Im sure our defence would appreciate playing in front of a decent keeper. 

1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

Wonder if Siegrist on loan from the tims next season is viable.  Probably buy the cunt after that at his age.

I appreciate all the arguments against getting a loanee from a competitor but he’d hit the ground running and is solid. Im sure our defence would appreciate playing in front of a decent keeper. 

It's just a shite idea. Either buy him or don't bother.

Doohan in goals every time we play the Tims because Siegrist won't be allowed to play against them? No thanks.